Went to a Naturopath. What to you guys think of her advice?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Went to a Naturopath. What to you guys think of her advice?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jackrackblack 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jackrackblack
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

Not sure what type of protocol Raster’s naturopath seggests. I told her that I went on a juice fast for 5 days and began to feel better/tongue went more pink/eyes got less yellow and red etc.. She took a swab of my tongue and had it tested for yeast/candida and said that there was no candida found. I also sent out a metametrix test which came back negative for everything but h. pylori. She sad she was surprised that there was no candida or parasites or anything found there, but there wasn’t.

So she suggested that I take Zypan 2-6 with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Pyloricin (anti-microbial) three times a day (1 pill). SP Cleanse three capsules three times a day and to try Dranamin (adrenal stuff) 3 capsules 3 times a day. She also suggested I juice for breakfast and lunch w/ green veggies and veggies aimed at the liver (carrots, parsnips and beets) and eat a cooked meal of protein (chicken/fish) for dinner alongside a cooked veggie. She said to do cooked because my digestion if so bad and my bowel movements are so irregular.

She also gave me “the mother” to make Kambucha tea with and said I should possibly try some organic raw cow’s milk from a local farm.

I’ve got to go get another juicer so I plan to start this on Friday. I’ll let you guys know how it goes, but I was wondering what you think of her suggestions.

Oh, and she suggested to remain on this diet for three months and more than likely I’ll be ready for an adjustment then.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well if its not candida then its something else and this is a good thing…

The zypan can help with gas problems (if this is one of your problems) and the drenamin slowly heals your adrenals over time.

Be sure to look into your thyroid health also, she might have an iodine test u can do.

The juicing can help give your digestion a break…

-raster

jackrackblack
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

raster;54199 wrote: Well if its not candida then its something else and this is a good thing…

The zypan can help with gas problems (if this is one of your problems) and the drenamin slowly heals your adrenals over time.

Be sure to look into your thyroid health also, she might have an iodine test u can do.

The juicing can help give your digestion a break…

-raster

Yeah, I went on it awhile back and the SP Cleanse stuff and I started to have one bowel movement everyday that was pretty formed and normal. Compared to my every few day tiny pebbles that are hard as a rock. Anyways, I’m not telling anyone to go buy what she recommended. If it works for me I will definitely share the results, but I wouldn’t say to get any of this stuff off of my story alone. I am hopeful though!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Went to a Naturopath. What to you guys think of her advice?’ is closed to new replies.