weird reaction (allergy rash)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions weird reaction (allergy rash)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ym 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

meepmeep
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>I’ve been having a rash on my face that looks like an allergic reaction since about the 3rd week of the candida diet. I am taking probiotics and supplements in low doses (oil of oregano, grapefruit seed extract, garlic extract, capryl) I was not a big coffee drinker (maybe once a week) before starting the diet, and ate relatively healthy and mostly gluten free. So I don’t think its the withdrawal symptoms from that. At week 5 I went out with a friend and had 2-3 beers, and the next morning my face was completely rash free! When I went back on the diet over the course of the next week, the rash came back. As an experiment, the other day I drank 2 more beers, and the rash dissipated over night again. Do you know why something like this would happen? I thought I might be allergic to the supplements but I don’t now that the reaction dissapears so quickly.</span>

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would get your allergies tested but it could be related to liver health perhaps…maybe the alcohol is activating your liver or promoting it work or something like that?

-raster

ym
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I had a similar issue, got weird rash on my stomach at the end of week one of strict diet +  some oil of oregano. After reading some older posts, i wonder if it’s caused by candida die-off. In your case beer may have slowed it down or stopped it, so less toxins in your blood = rash disappearing. What worked for me is applying coconut oil on the affected area and drinking lots of water and blood cleansing herbal teas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘weird reaction (allergy rash)’ is closed to new replies.