Weird die off feelings

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Weird die off feelings

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PeteSake 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Said
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

Hello everyone,
    I’ve taken different antibiotics for number of yrs and I stopped about 3 months ago. But what I didn’t know was that these antibiotics medication was not treatment my initial issue but was damaging my gut friendly bacteria and sure I was having symptoms of gut dysbosis. So about 2 months ago I started searching online for an answers and that’s when I realized I’ve got candida and is out of control, anyways I cut off all sugar foods and carb and start taking 6 billion of new life flora S. Boulardii with 100 billion probiotic at beginning I didn’t feel that much of die symptoms but for last week or so I switched to Florastor 250mg twice a day and 150 billion flora probiotic, now Im getting noticeable die off symptoms. The worst of all symptoms is acid reflux/heartburn also I get weird feeling sometimes like I’m getting illness or something also sometimes I do feel irregular heartbeat. Also I’ve to mention that I’m on multivitamin centrum since I’m suspecting Im maybe vitamin deficiency and yes if your gut is out balance you can also get vitamin deficency but I’m checking my vitamin level this Saturday with doctor.

If Anyone having similar die off symptoms or story like mine I would greatly appreciated to get feedback.

Thanks guys,

PeteSake
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 36

I don’t know about acid reflux but I can relate to the ill feeling and irregular heartbeat.

I started with 20 billion and didn’t notice much if any die off, then jumped to 150 and got noticeable die off, irregular heartbeat, bloating, gas and some weird head thumping pain. It made me feel good like all this candida was just dying like crazy.

Now I take a 80 bill in the morning and 150 in the evening and get die off in small quantities sometimes.
    However, when I started I didn’t drink very much water, now I drink about a gallon a day and having a lot of water helps with die off symptoms.

Said
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

Yes thanks for writing
    I think is not acid but heartburn especially after I eat a meal.
    Yes I get gas, bloading etc.
    And yes I do drinks lots of water to help flush it.

Question for you what kind of probiotics do you take?

I’m on florastor and new life flora 150 billion once a day

PeteSake
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 36

I take RenewLife Extra care 150 billion.

In my area it was the highest amount while containing the highest number of strains in it that I could find.

My RenewLife 80 billion for Colon has extra probiotics specifically for the colon and since I’ve added it I think it’s brought me the most improvement so I take them both now.

I’ve noticed that I’m at the point where I don’t think I’m getting any die off symptoms unless I eat an extremely high amount of food that day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Weird die off feelings’ is closed to new replies.