Weight Loss prevention!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Weight Loss prevention!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  talisgherondil9 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pencils_down
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’m new to the Candida diet and I am only two days into the cleans, however I worry about losing too much weight. I am not over weight at all and I would actually consider it unhealthy if I lost even five pounds. I have a HUGE appetite and I have been hungry constantly since I began the diet, even if I eat excessive amounts of the approved foods I’m hungry again 20 minutes later. I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am going to be consistently hungry until stage two but if anyone has any advice in regards to NOT losing more then 1-3 pounds please reply. Thank you.

humphrey
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Try to indulge in other social activities…This will help you to get rid of your appetite of eating too much.
    Do exercise everyday which can help you to lose weight in an easy way.

thomasmite
    Replies: 4

Mostly people have a habit of eating more or they are hunger after some time. I think first you have to take complete check up from doctor and know why you hunger after some time. Use fat and protein foods items. Take properly rest. DO regular exercise in the morning fr 30 mints to control body weight. If you eat more and burn less calories then the result is over weight. Use juices after every 2 hours it help to keep energy during whole day.

San Diego Fitness Club

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, PD. Welcome to the forum.

pencils_down wrote: I’m new to the Candida diet and I am only two days into the cleans, however I worry about losing too much weight. I am not over weight at all and I would actually consider it unhealthy if I lost even five pounds.

It may come to the point of making a choice: which is unhealthier, a Candida infestation or losing five pounds?

Few people if any manage to avoid losing weight on the cleanse and diet. If you really don’t need to lose any weight at all, I suggest that you go straight to the diet and avoid the remainder of the cleanse. This is what Raster and I both did and speaking for myself, I still managed to cure the Candida overgrowth.

I have a HUGE appetite and I have been hungry constantly since I began the diet, even if I eat excessive amounts of the approved foods I’m hungry again 20 minutes later.

The “hunger” is explained in the link below. Understanding why the hunger is so intense just may help you deal with it, it has for many others.
    What’s with the Hunger?

I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am going to be consistently hungry until stage two

No, not until stage two … unless you cheat regularly on the diet.

but if anyone has any advice in regards to NOT losing more then 1-3 pounds please reply.

This is going against the protocol but after five more days, I would try adding one slice of coconut flour bread to your daily diet to help with the constant hunger as well as avoiding excess weight loss. Coconut Bread Recipe

Able

Able900
    Spectator

humphrey wrote: Try to indulge in other social activities…This will help you to get rid of your appetite of eating too much.

You can’t get rid of the hunger until the Candida population has been reduced to a large degree or unless the treatment is stopped. The hunger isn’t actually ours — it belongs to the Candida; the person is doing the cleanse which means avoiding food that will feed the critters. Read the forum, especially the post below to learn a few things about the infestation and Candida in general.
    What’s with the Hunger?

Do exercise everyday which can help you to lose weight in an easy way.

Why would this person want to lose weight “the easy way” when they’re also going to be losing it the hard way? It’s not like there’s a choice of how to lose weight when a person is on a Candida diet.

And the poster also doesn’t need to do exercise, especially if it’s strenuous enough to cause weight loss because … guess what, there’s a Candida infestation to deal with which means the immune system is probably weak in which case there’s the need for more rest, not more exercise. Exercise which is strenuous enough to cause weight loss is for the healthy, not for people with an illness which is accompanied by a weakened immune system.

Please read the posts on the forum so that we don’t have to spend our time correcting your posts.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

thomasmite wrote: Mostly people have a habit of eating more or they are hunger after some time.

This person is hungry because of a Candida infestation and they’re trying to follow the cleanse. That equals hunger, especially in the beginning.

I think first you have to take complete check up from doctor and know why you hunger after some time.

Tha’s very simple, the hunger this person has is due to the Candida treatment.

Use fat and protein foods items.

If you’re speaking of animal protein, this will cause excess ammonia to be released which in turn will benefit the Candida overgrowth, not the person or the treatment.

Take properly rest.

That part is actually correct.

DO regular exercise in the morning fr 30 mints to control body weight.

Again (sigh) this person is not “Trying” to lose weight, read the post again.

If you eat more and burn less calories then the result is overweight.

This is not a weight loss forum, and that’s not the problem. Are you sure you’re on the right forum?

Able

talisgherondil9
    Replies: 1

Take properly rest. DO regular exercise in the morning fr 30 mints to control body weight. If you eat more and burn less calories then the result is over weight.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Weight Loss prevention!!!’ is closed to new replies.