Weight gain when on a candida diet???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Weight gain when on a candida diet???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

I´m in a candida diet for about 8 weeks but I need to gain weight. Before when I eat “normal” I eat 2000 kcal but now I will eat more. What do you think about my meal plan?

Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs with one greek yogurt (450 kcal)

Lunch: 3 boiled eggs with brocolli and cabage and one slice of coconut with 8 tablespoon of olive oil. (1200 kcal)

Snack: 1 slice of coconut bread with 2 tablespoon of olive oil.(300 kcal)

Dinner: 1 chicken brast with saladas with 2 tablespoon of olive oil and 150 g of spinach.(550 kcal)

Before bed: 1 slice of coconut bread with 2 tablespoon of olive oil. (300 kcal)

It give me at least 2700 kcal. Would I gain some weight? Is that dioet healthy?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

To me, that seems like an insane amount of protein and no vegetables. Why are you worrying about gaining weight? You should be worrying about getting rid of your candida infestation.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I was an athlete up until jan when I started the diet. I feel so skinny and malnourished. I’m malnourished cause the yeast and bacteria take them from me. I hate the way I look now but I know it’s more of a mental thing. But yes like Alex said add more veggies. Once were healed we can gain some weight back. Good news for me I can train my jiu jitsu and weight lift again for the past month and a half. I just have to listen to my body. At first I was stubborn but now after suffering I just wanna get better. I’m a coconut and buckwheat bread junkie. That’s my Achilles heal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Weight gain when on a candida diet???’ is closed to new replies.