WEIGHT GAIN TIPS WHEN IN CANDIDA DIET?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions WEIGHT GAIN TIPS WHEN IN CANDIDA DIET?!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dan_man
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 9

Hey,

Im currently on an anti-candida diet, I’m about a month in at present. Things seem to be going well, energy levels are getting better and I’m feeling its working. Only thing I’m struggling with is keeping weight on, I’m snacking alot on oat cakes an humus, however I’m at the stage where Ive had enough. Can anyone recommend any diet tips from previsous experiences. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not consume oats on the diet, they are very high in starch and benefit the yeast.

I would look no further than teff for your weight gain goals:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1477_Introducing-a-new-baking-flour-TEFF-Flour.aspx

-raster

Dan_man
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 9

Raster thanks for the reply.

Was informed porriage and oatcakes were ok, not sure if it makes any difference but they are gluten free? Thanks again for the reply and link.

Dan

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try a week or two with them and without them and see if you notice any improvement or changes.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WEIGHT GAIN TIPS WHEN IN CANDIDA DIET?!’ is closed to new replies.