Weight during cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Weight during cleanse?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ajourni
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I’ve FINALLY got my molybdenum just today, and was planning to start the cleanse on Monday. The only problem is, I’ve been eliminating problem foods for the last week or two, and my weight has really gone down….I’m 5’4″, and I just weighed myself at 106 pounds….down from 117 two weeks ago. I’m afraid if do the cleanse for a week, I’ll drop down to ninety pounds…or less. Right now, I’ve been eating:

Breakfast:
    2 eggs, with spinach and olive oil
    asparagus sauteed in olive oil
    Snack:
    Plain yogurt with 1/4 teaspoon of Truvia
    Lunch:
    2 veggies (today it was cabbage with onions & garlic, and green beans)
    1/2 a piece of chicken
    Snack:
    Kale chips (kale baked in olive oil and salt)
    Yogurt
    Dinner:
    2 veggies (cabbage, broccoli)
    Snack:
    Yogurt

If I’m losing this much weight despite the abundance of olive oil and yogurt, should I skip the cleanse and go straight to the diet? I’d hate to, but I don’t want to get dangerously thin. Is there anything high-calorie I could add to my diet that’s allowed on the cleanse?

Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Ajourni.

A post was written a while back about weight problems on the diet. Looking at your list of foods, it’s easy to see you’re not getting enough calories.

Weight Loss – how can I stop it?

Able

ajourni
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I understand that…but how can I do a cleanse without eating less calories? All of the cleanse foods are low-calorie foods. And most of the high-calorie foods you’re not supposed to add until after two weeks. Should I just skip ahead to the part of the diet where you can eat the higher-calorie foods, such as coconut bread? Will that work at all?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ajourni wrote: I understand that…but how can I do a cleanse without eating less calories? All of the cleanse foods are low-calorie foods. And most of the high-calorie foods you’re not supposed to add until after two weeks. Should I just skip ahead to the part of the diet where you can eat the higher-calorie foods, such as coconut bread? Will that work at all?

It’s possible for the cleanse to do more harm than good. One way for that to happen is what you’re experiencing now. Just go off the cleanse and start the diet. Coconut bread is fine since your weight is such a big problem, but I would wait for about five days at least before starting it.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Weight during cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.