Weak, nausea and sweating.. die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Weak, nausea and sweating.. die off?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

piratesauce
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

I woke up today extremely weak, and then got more and more nausea until i was about to vomit, but i didn’t and broke out into a cold sweat.

I have been doing the low carb diet for a week, while taking antifungals as well. Is this a good sign that it’s working, or is it low blood sugar from not eating any carbs? Would it be smart or foolish at this point to eat a little bread?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

piratesauce wrote: I woke up today extremely weak, and then got more and more nausea until i was about to vomit, but i didn’t and broke out into a cold sweat.

I have been doing the low carb diet for a week, while taking antifungals as well. Is this a good sign that it’s working, or is it low blood sugar from not eating any carbs? Would it be smart or foolish at this point to eat a little bread?

Did you follow Ables and rasters diet here on the forum?

If yes, than you have die-offs. BUT the diet here in the forum is not low carbs, its low sugar and that is a difference. I did the same mistake and learned.

Here stick to this list and DONT eat bread as you feed the Candida it will not help you. I did that and Able told me that its not that I lack sugar in my blood. I then went over to a neighbour who is diabetic and had my blood checked, I felt like you but the blood sugar was ok. So, I know that die-off can really mess a person up for a while. Now for 3 days I feel great.

Here is our food list
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

cheers
    Thomas

piratesauce
    Topics: 10

Yes, I have been following the diet here, only been eating veggies, eggs and a bit of meat. I’m just extremely weak and feel like garbage at the moment, headache, leg pain, back pain on top of the nausea.

Hopefully it will be gone soon, thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These are very normal and typical die off symptoms. Expect to feel this way one to two weeks. If you want to reduce the symptoms; try a sauna, steam room, or even hot bath! Sweating out the toxins via the skin is one of the most effective ways to deal with die-off symptoms.

Also, try the molybdenum…it could help as well.

Drink plenty of water; 90-120oz a day if possible.

-Raster

michellet
    Topics: 3

I am on day 2 (doing the fast eating only broth) and was feeling weak nauseous and sweaty went for a walk and felt bit better as long as I’m moving. Problem is i couldn’t drink the cleanse. I just drank it and threw it up. Should i just have the broth and do the cleanse drink at noon?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

michellet wrote: Problem is i couldn’t drink the cleanse. I just drank it and threw it up. Should i just have the broth and do the cleanse drink at noon?

Which cleanse are you on? With new research available, the one shown on the main website is obsolete. This is the one you should be following.

Proper and Safe Cleanse:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Able

michellet

i was following the one on the main page –

I really enjoy drinking warm water with lemon so will definitely add that.

I will add eating raw organic and steamed vegetables – that will be easy I’ll just add them to the big pot of broth I now have on the stove.

I have a flexible schedule so I can take lots of naps and was kinda looking forward to not eating for a while to give my digestive system a rest, but if my body thinks its starving thats not too good

should i follow the foods to eat list on the main page then??

raster
    Participant

michellet

Thank you the links are very helpful and I have book marked them.

Just got back from my first colon cleanse and I feel a lot better – going for a nap!

raster
    Participant

Don’t take the psyllium husks and the clay because this isn’t a safe cleanse. The husks can cause internal bleeding.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

michellet wrote: should i follow the foods to eat list on the main page then??

Follow the food list on this link. It’s much more up to date taking into account the latest research on Candida albicans.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Able

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Weak, nausea and sweating.. die off?’ is closed to new replies.