Water retention and dehydration – help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Water retention and dehydration – help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  oneflyride 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

oneflyride
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Ok so I’m feeling mildly dehydrated today and yesterday I had was pretty badly dehydrated . I think I’m retaining a lot of fluid and Can’t seem to pee enough/properly, even though I’m drinking plenty of water ( sipping slowly ) – What may be the reason? I’m also mildly constipated ..

My breakfast consisted of one celery and cucumber juice ,one hard boiled egg with some green leafy vegetables , a goat milk yogurt kefir, and later a bit of tomatoes. I ate some broccoli and artichokes for dinner.

Any suggestions?

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

oneflyride;49465 wrote: Ok so I’m feeling mildly dehydrated today and yesterday I had was pretty badly dehydrated . I think I’m retaining a lot of fluid and Can’t seem to pee enough/properly, even though I’m drinking plenty of water ( sipping slowly ) – What may be the reason? I’m also mildly constipated ..

My breakfast consisted of one celery and cucumber juice ,one hard boiled egg with some green leafy vegetables , a goat milk yogurt kefir, and later a bit of tomatoes. I ate some broccoli and artichokes for dinner.

Any suggestions?

I’m drinking between 1-2 gallons of water per day. Plus decaff coffee with almond milk. I get the same things going on but chalk it up to my liver not up to par y-e-t. When I get too uncomfortable with bloating or constipation I use a coffee enema and drink Ultima Replenish before, during and after the enema.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s likely related to your liver and you need to drink way more water. What liver support supplements are you taking?

-raster

oneflyride

raster;49475 wrote: It’s likely related to your liver and you need to drink way more water. What liver support supplements are you taking?

-raster

I’m taking a milk thistle supplement . I drank about 2 liters of water today but I’m not done. I know I need to drink more but can’t do that while dehydrated as it will only make matters worse. I’m sensing a lot of mucus ( I think) in my intestines (sometimes constantly moving – especially while lying down – is this normal?)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are constipated, this will prevent you from peeing from my experience.

-raster

oneflyride

Yes, I think I sense mucus moving into my lower areas which also contributes to my constipation ( and plenty of bloating and pressure in my lower area). I’m taking Pantethine and Molybdenum as well. Should I try a coffee edema tomorrow ? I’ve never done one before . Any tips to help constipation .I’m already drinking lots of water… I really want the toxins to leave my body but can’t seem to manage to. Btw, I ate some brussel sprouts yesterday without knowing they’re strong antifungals (stupid me) and I also drank some water mixed with a bit of apple cider vinegar.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Water retention and dehydration – help’ is closed to new replies.