Water enema's

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Water enema's

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Candidahell07
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hello, I’m prepairing to do Dvorge’s enema protocol. I would like to know how long I need to do the water enema’s for before prepairing the nystatin enema’s?. I see that someone said 3 months just water and celtic sea salt enema’s, 3 times a week. Is that correct. I’m just slightly confused about how long to do the water enema’s before embarking on the Nystatin enema’s. Any help would be gratefully recieved. Thanks.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Replies: 268

Please note that enemas only reach the last part of your intestines. The fluid never moves up all the way, even if it feels like it does.

If there’s anything in the first part of your intestines, it will not be affected by the enemas. In addition, once you stop applying enemas, anything that’s in the first part of your intestines will travel to the treated parts within two days.

Rabelais

Candidahell07
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Sorry for sounding skeptical Rabelais, but how do you know that? I thought the whole notion of enemas was to allow the water or antifungal  to go deep into the colon where the infection/candida colonies exist. In doing the enemas, the idea is to change the body position several times to allow the solution to go deeper and use gravity in the process. Inject the solution in the colon, let it go deep by changing your body position several times, and take advantage of the gravity by keeping the solution inside until the next day when you repeat the process. That’s my thoughts. I may be wrong, but I’ve never done enemas.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Replies: 268

Don’t worry: being skeptical is actually great, because it means you don’t accept things at face value, but you like to think for yourself and to truely understand things.

Enemas do not reach the entire intestine. They even do not reach the entire colon. Read, for example, the Wikipedia page about Colitis, which specifically mentions Pancolitis (a condition which involves the entire colon) as something that extends beyond the reach of enemas.

Also note that inside the intestines, the stool is very liquid, as in severe diarrhea. It’s only near the end of the colon that water is being absorbed from the stool, making the stool less liquid until it reaches its normal consistence. The intestines’ very job is to move this liquid from the stomach to the rectum by means of peristaltic movements.

The intestines are very good at this job. If some illness prevents them from properly doing their peristaltic movements (“spastic intestines”), serious problems arise.

One can easily imagine that intestines that continuously move a watery substance in the same direction, regardless of body position, cannot be fooled by injecting a similarly watery substance and then expecting the intestines to suddenly forget about what they’ve been doing for an entire lifetime.

Rabelais

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Water enema's’ is closed to new replies.