Water Aerobics for weight loss

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Water Aerobics for weight loss

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Paul077
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Water aerobics is great way of reducing weight. It is simple but it helps a lot in losing weight. This kind of exercise lets you to face resistance in each movement of motion. Along with balanced diet, right exercises, you must also drink plenty of water. Drinking water provides energy to your body, and as a result of which you can perform more exercises. Drinking water and exercising is good for detoxifying the body and you will achieve a healthy weight. Once you start exercising, you should note down the weight and measurements of your body from time to time. In other words you should be monitoring yourself.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

This is good advice, maybe early on in the diet, like the first two weeks you might want to hold off as your body is dealing with all the candida die off but getting active will improve your life soo much.

even if its as simple as going out for a walk every other day. Just push your self a tad bit more each week.

thomasmite
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

You wrote very well and right post. Water is a life line for every alive things on this world. It also good for health and attractive body. If you drink water before eating it help to control on daily consumed calories. 8 to 10 glasses of water per day will be the great beneficial for burn fat and reduce over weight. It is a source of energy and other essential ingredients for body organs.

San Diego Fitness Club

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

From my personal experience water aerobic are not high intensity enough for me but I can admit it does work in losing weight.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

princeofsin wrote: From my personal experience water aerobic are not high intensity enough for me but I can admit it does work in losing weight.

I would agree with that & unless the water is very hot your not even going to sweat.

If your conditioned & not in the middle of bad die off I think short high intensity workouts that make you sweat but don’t raise your cortisol levels too high, something in a circuit format that last 30-45mins. Yoga would prob be good for others.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Water Aerobics for weight loss’ is closed to new replies.