Wasted time?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Wasted time?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I’m just wondering if anyone can clear up what’s happened to me recently. Long story short, I was 2 1/2 rounds of antibiotics and got off of them on the middle of last month. I slowly worked my way up to 40 billion CFU’s of probiotics, 2 sf722 pills and 2 tsp of coconut oil a day. Early this week I totally stopped tolerating everything and die off became extreme so I’m back down to just 20 billion CFU’s of probiotics. I read that toxins released by candida can promote a hospitable environment for the fungus, allowing it to multiply more easily. Is it possible that my infection was fed through its own toxins and my progress with the treatment so far has been for nothing? Or have I made some progress killing it off and I’m just experiencing heightened die off because I’m not taking enough action to detox more efficiently? I haven’t had a food mistake this whole time and I haven’t had the symptoms I get on antibiotics or with food slips. Let me know what you guys think.

-Day

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Don’t feel like you wasted time. I felt like that too because I made my fair share of mistakes like many others.(not with foods though). I took antibiotics my first 2 weeks and I was consuming sorbitol Sugar alcohol in a supplement my first 2 months. I’m 6 months in and I feel amazing. Keep the mistakes to a minimum and keep going forward. Definitely don’t quit on the diet or protocol. It might take a bit longer to heal but I’m positive it will happen. Dont dwell on every little thing.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Agreed, Positivo. I have come to embrace candida treatment as one filled with many mistakes. Learning from all forum members wisdom should include mistake generated teachings as well successes. All should be shared.

Perhaps this SHARING OUR MISTAKES thread might help you or others.

Please feel free to include your own posts as perhaps a “common mistakes” page might be helpful to have included in the forum’s protocol.

Peace be with you and many blessings.

xday2dazex

Thanks for the support guys. Do you think I’ve made progress with diminishing the candida population in my gut in the last few weeks considering how it’s played out?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you have die-off it means you are making progress. It should end after 2-3 weeks for most people.

-raster

xday2dazex

Well I’m about 2 1/2 weeks in so hopefully it’ll be over soon. Thanks for the simple answer, I get really worried with some of the stuff I read online.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wasted time?’ is closed to new replies.