Warning !!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Forum members,
    Reading one of the Thomas last post has inspired me to write this.
    We, all, candida sufferers want to end with it as soon as possible and recover our health. This is normal and a just aspiration. What I want to say is I have seen people who think going to the extreme with the diet they will reach a cure. There is no anything more wrong than it. People want to do any sacrifice in order to end with this syndrome. I have read people who have taken Boric Acid, Mineral Spirit, Gasoline, etc.
    I have also read people who have kept only vegetables and a few proteins for long time ending in ER with severe health complications, hypoglycemic shock, etc.
    Please, the diet is very important and you must follow it but don’t do sacrifices that with cause more damage than good. The diet alone won’t cure this syndrome. CRC is an acquired immune tolerance to the yeast that allow the overgrowth. Until you immune system don’t recover, there will be fungus overgrowth. No matter what you do regarding to the diet, it works this way. There are papers in the medical literature which explains what this syndrome is. Becareful reading garbage in the web, and invented protocols following business and myths.
    It is your health and your life. Find the right information and be smart enough to apply it to your case. There are people who respond fast, others need more time and more things. I have been in this kind of forums for more than 4 years reading stories everyday. I have seen many cases, some of them who are still battling. You need a diet that hold your day, and keep your sugar levels in range as well as the calories. Some people need more, other less. No everybody has the same metabolic rate and necessities. Don’t do crazy thing !!!

Happy New Year !
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Happy new year Jorge!

I am thankful for your concern and I enjoy your critical pointers every time you write. I love to learn and I see you have too a lot of knowledge to share with us.
    Every time I finish readying your posts with a whow, that guy knows a lot and I try to learn from you BUT every time I am lost too.

In a wired way I have the feeling that you check out the enemy and the battle, tell us how the enemy is, how powerfull and that we need to be smart….Good! But then the post from you is finished and one is lost in the dark what to do next.

You say that its important to hold to our diet and at the same time you say no to it. But you don’t show us what you consider a healthier diet could be. You tell us that we cant beat the candida with the diet. But you dont tell us how to beat it.

You told us about the danger of mercury toxins and I believe you have a point. You even pointed out that it could be fruitless to fight candida before I get the amalgam out of my mouth. I believe you but what can I do. I have no money for that.
    Shall I throw down my weapons or shoot myself because I am to poor to correct the mistake the doctors did to me when they put poison in my mouth?

What I would wish in the future is to see the same critical info from you, yes! But then dont finish the post and continue how to tackle the problem you just analysed.

Happy new year!
    yours
    Thomas

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas,
    I can do my best to help but you need to understand this situation is complex. There isn’t an standard protocol to eliminate CRC. It is individual. Protocols like what this guys advocate here are hundreds in the web. I can redirect you to the better known if you want. There isn’t any secret about following a diet and taking oregano oil, gse, garlic , etc. This is the basic thing you can do to start dealing with it. Does it means everybody who do it get results ?? No. There are people who resolve with it and with less, others need a real battle with Rx, and many more things to recover. Even, some of them, never recover.
    Candida overgrowth is linked to an immune fault and you need to find what is adding load to your immune system that stop it battling the infection. Candida itself is a big load that have to go down.
    You need to evaluate your case yourself, and to think that if you follow a well thought diet plus antifungals, even Rx, if you need them, but you don’t get results, something is hidden behind your case that don’t allow the treatment to work.
    It could be mercury toxicity, and it is one thing you need to consider.
    If you don’t have the money to remove your amalgams to star a chelation protocol, then you are in serious problem because the fungus won’t go away. You may get a point where you manage your symptoms, but you won’t be able to leave the diet and the antifungals. This is a very common case with CRC. Do you want to know if I am telling the true ??
    Join the Frecuent Doses Chelation Yahoo group. It is free and you can write a post about your case and your amalgams. You will have a lot of answers from people who have done everything to end with candida without results because mercury was present. There are hundreds of stories in the archives, the moderators, even the same Andy Cutler can tell you how many people joint the forum because candida overgrowth is affecting their life. It is a large forum with hundreds of posts diary.
    I can not do more but give you clues about what you may need to do.
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote: Thomas,
    I can do my best to help but you need to understand this situation is complex. There isn’t an standard protocol to eliminate CRC. It is individual. Protocols like what this guys advocate here are hundreds in the web. I can redirect you to the better known if you want. There isn’t any secret about following a diet and taking oregano oil, gse, garlic , etc. This is the basic thing you can do to start dealing with it. Does it means everybody who do it get results ?? No. There are people who resolve with it and with less, others need a real battle with Rx, and many more things to recover. Even, some of them, never recover.
    Candida overgrowth is linked to an immune fault and you need to find what is adding load to your immune system that stop it battling the infection. Candida itself is a big load that have to go down.
    You need to evaluate your case yourself, and to think that if you follow a well thought diet plus antifungals, even Rx, if you need them, but you don’t get results, something is hidden behind your case that don’t allow the treatment to work.
    It could be mercury toxicity, and it is one thing you need to consider.
    If you don’t have the money to remove your amalgams to star a chelation protocol, then you are in serious problem because the fungus won’t go away. You may get a point where you manage your symptoms, but you won’t be able to leave the diet and the antifungals. This is a very common case with CRC. Do you want to know if I am telling the true ??
    Join the Frecuent Doses Chelation Yahoo group. It is free and you can write a post about your case and your amalgams. You will have a lot of answers from people who have done everything to end with candida without results because mercury was present. There are hundreds of stories in the archives, the moderators, even the same Andy Cutler can tell you how many people joint the forum because candida overgrowth is affecting their life. It is a large forum with hundreds of posts diary.
    I can not do more but give you clues about what you may need to do.
    Jorge.

Thank you Jorge! I am absolutly open to see, think and do something about the amalgan and even if it takes years, better this way than nothing. I still have a question about the immune system. What you write makes sense to me but one thing is strange with myself. I am hardly sick in my family I am the one who takes care of all the sick when there is a flue around. I often thought that my immune system is so strong it even attacks myself or the good food I want to eat. I have a lot of hussle with my body and I want nothing more than to be healed.

In that context I am not religious in any way to any program, I respect all – all that work. If one works for you great, if the same works for me even better. If someone else get healed through eating a squirrel I dont care. What works – works and that is what matter to me.

On that path there are only brothers and sisters and friends for me.

Lets help each other until we all cross the border to victory! Thats said, I will be great-full to any diet you will point to me you consider better for me.

yours
    Thomas

+Christian+
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 7

dude… really?? After I got done saying something similar and you and your forum friends harassed me and told me i was wrong. And not only that but my thread got deleted so no one could read it… Ok so first you wanted to argue with me, now you are going to say the same thing i posted but different I dont get it dude… I think this forum is full of hypochondriacs who just love the sound of their own voice saying the same damn thing every time as if your trying to inspire others on this forum. You have had candida for how long? and your still not cured?? and you still back this diet up after 10 years of doing it and no progress?? I think some of people over-exaggerate a little bit on this candida and compare to it to something like cancer. Yeah candida sucks and its annoying, but you have better odds of surviving candida than you do cancer. The first thing you should do when you get rid of your candida is get off this forum and get a life and talk to some real friends instead of sitting here on your computer typing “oh the enemy, gotta stop the spread of the enemy” on this stupid ass forum.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Christian;

Candida and fungal infections CAN contribute/cause cancer. The Candida plays havoc on the immune system. The system becomes overwhelmed fighting the infection and the Candida excretes toxins that further weaken and harm the body. So, in fact, Candida is as detrimental and serious as cancer because it can lead to cancer.

Candida and other fungi give off ethanol – what else uses ethanol? Cars. Not that I’m saying that a fungus can run a car, but I certainly don’t want a substance like that in my system.

I for one am very happy that people who are experienced with this condition post. I found it overwhelming at first, but I think I have way more information to battle this fungus than I ever got from the seven doctors I saw trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with me.

+Christian+
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 7

You make a very good point blue skies. And sorry, if this forum helps you then im happy for ya, right now im just upset that these two criticized me last week on my post but then now say the exact thing i just got done trying to explain. He should of just agreed with me rather than act like a know-it-all jackass.

BlueSkies
    Participant

Christian;

I can understand your frustration. Right now I am eating a whole grilled zucchini and having my last lemon drink of the day. I feel tired often and wish I could do more things, but I don’t have the energy. It’s my holidays, but I have done very little. Even today cleaning two rooms in my home felt like a marathon.

This list of foods identified is small and rather tasteless, but I know from my own experience that the foods on The Candida Diet list on the main page exacerbate my Candida symptoms. Able900 has avocado and eggplant on the list and I made candida dips (for the very first time in my life) with those ingredients. I reacted. In truth, I could have perhaps ate too much of the dip. I, like you, have a fast metabolism and I can never seem to get enough food, so I think that I ate too much of a food that is fairly new to me.

Personally, from intense focus on my food intake and my body’s reaction to it, I know that fruit and juice, etc. are too sugary. I know you had the best intentions telling people to drink juice or have some fruit if they feel faint, but I personally am with Able900, et al. on the need to eliminate those things. I have been eating eggs (4 per day) and lots of veg and water. Hopefully, this will be enough to lead me towards eradicating this infestation. But I am looking forward to slowly introducing all all the other foods after the two week cleanse and putting on some much needed weight.

Don’t get impatient with yourself and others. I strongly believe that this condition makes people annoyed easily and temperamental based on my own experience. I know that I myself became overwhelmed with the information here at first, but just like the diet, it’s one day at a time trying to make your way through a maze of information.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

+Christian+ wrote: And not only that but my thread got deleted so no one could read it… .

Here’s your “deleted” thread, Christian.
    It’s fallen back to the fourth page in the “General Discussion” forum because it hasn’t had a new post in about a week.
    If you want people to read it, bump it up to the front page.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1673_If-you-are-starving-read-this.aspx

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas,
    I find the diet these guys push very good. You may respond with time. Nobody knows that !!! The plan with the amalgams should be considered a second plan in case you don’t respond to the initial protocol. This is what I have told you. I always say, if you don’t respond, and it is what matter. I can not tell you for sure you have mercury toxicity. Just consider it if your health doesn’t improve.
    Jorge.

Javizy
    Replies: 945

The phase 2 diet is fine. The phase 1 diet is tough, but it’s short-term and you can still eat kefir, buckwheat, eggs, oil and some meat, as well as all the vegetables. To say it’s dangerous is speaking more with your taste buds than any sort of scientific reasoning. I don’t recall seeing anything that tells you how much you can eat either.

The phase 1 diet is potentially dangerous in the hands of people who aren’t balancing their meals or listening to their body. Just because some goon collapses after starving himself doesn’t mean people who have some sense are going to kill themselves, nor does it mean we should start eating potatoes and mangos. Christian’s experience probably has more to do with the cleanse, though it’s hard to tell with so little information within all the bitching.

Ultimately, it’s just a suggested protocol. It’s up to you if you choose to follow it. If you want to add additional foods, it’s your decision, but you can’t blame anyone if it slows or halts your progress. I’m sure there are people who can recover while eating additional foods (the list is still a work in progress), so maybe taking a bit of initiative would be a better idea than trying to force baseless opinions on people who’re doing fine with the protocol.

BlueSkies
    Participant

Upon reflection, I realize what I was feeling yesterday was severe die-off. I felt so weak, tired, a little foggy, and very hungry. I wasn’t making the connection that what I was feeling was exactly what was supposed to happen. Moving towards better health… I think. (crosses fingers)

You do have to be smart and make sure that you eat often and drink a lot of fluids. The amount of vegetables I’m eating is enough to put a buffet restaurant out of business.

I agree with the original poster, be safe and smart about your food intake and don’t let your energy get so low that you can’t prepare something good to eat. I recommend a lot of food prep first thing in the morning and you can graze on that through the day. No need to kill yourself constantly chopping vegetables, etc.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I just thought I’d add my two cents:

If you feel that things are not improving after 2 weeks, 2 months, or 6 months on the diet, I recommend contacting or finding a naturopathic doctor that will help heal you. Maybe you have something related to candida but is completely different such as cancer, adrenal fatigue, iron deficiency, de-mineralization problem, specific organs being damaged, etc. Many of these problems can be addressed by using different supplements, homeopathic medicines, etc.

For instance timmy awhile back had a bad dermatitis problem and thought it was related to candida. In reality his body had an inflammation problem (maybe due to the candida, maybe due to other reasons) and so once he went to a naturopathic doctor and started an anti-inflammatory diet, new supplements…he was cured. He hasn’t been on the forum since!

I personally feel that we all have our own version of candida that is caused by a variety of problems that are similar but completely variable.

-Raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster wrote: I just thought I’d add my two cents:

If you feel that things are not improving after 2 weeks, 2 months, or 6 months on the diet, I recommend contacting or finding a naturopathic doctor that will help heal you. Maybe you have something related to candida but is completely different such as cancer, adrenal fatigue, iron deficiency, de-mineralization problem, specific organs being damaged, etc. Many of these problems can be addressed by using different supplements, homeopathic medicines, etc.

For instance timmy awhile back had a bad dermatitis problem and thought it was related to candida. In reality his body had an inflammation problem (maybe due to the candida, maybe due to other reasons) and so once he went to a naturopathic doctor and started an anti-inflammatory diet, new supplements…he was cured. He hasn’t been on the forum since!

I personally feel that we all have our own version of candida that is caused by a variety of problems that are similar but completely variable.

-Raster

I totally agree with you. Many times, it isn’t candida even when it can be implicated. For instance, SIBO and fermentation in the gut respond to a low carbohydrate diet and supplements such as GSE, Oregano Oil, Garlic, Probiotics, etc.
    There are many people battling candida without results because candida isn’t really what they have, others have hidden root causes favoring fungal overgrowth. I personally like better a holistic MD than a Naturopath Dr.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: For instance timmy awhile back had a bad dermatitis problem and thought it was related to candida. In reality his body had an inflammation problem (maybe due to the candida, maybe due to other reasons) and so once he went to a naturopathic doctor and started an anti-inflammatory diet, new supplements…he was cured. He hasn’t been on the forum since!

Actually, Timmy knew had Seborrheic dermatitis when he came on the forum. SD is almost always accompanied by immunodeficiency syndrome. The symptoms of SD are somewhat similar to that of a Candida infestation as it is also a fungal infection, but as you can imagine, because of the immunodeficiency syndrome it’s much more difficult to heal. In fact, many medical studies claim that Seborrheic dermatitis is incurable.

After three weeks on our diet, Timmy wrote, “I have been on the diet for 3 whole weeks now and my energy is back.” However, Timmy’s symptoms did not disappear which I imagine is why he finally left the forum.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Warning !!’ is closed to new replies.