Warming milk for body ecology kefir…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Warming milk for body ecology kefir…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fireman22
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

Can I just microwave the milk to get it to 90 degrees or will that effect the kefir fermentation in any way?

Just bought the body ecology starter kit and wanna make sure I’m using it right…

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

You’re better off getting actual kefir grains. They’ll have more strains and you’ll be able to make kefir indefinitely.

fireman22
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

I plan on getting those eventually, but I bought the starter kit and I want to try it out.

I’m just not sure if microwaving the milk is ok or if there is a more effective heating method

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

fireman22;47039 wrote: I plan on getting those eventually, but I bought the starter kit and I want to try it out.

I’m just not sure if microwaving the milk is ok or if there is a more effective heating method

Fireman22, They actually recommend you warm it to a specific temperature. It’s listed in their instructions. It should work ok in the microwave. I found trying to heat the milk to just the right temperature to be the most annoying part of using the body ecology dried product. Also, just in case you don’t know, you need to put those dried body ecology grains your not using right now in the refrigerator. Otherwise, they will spoil.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Warming milk for body ecology kefir…’ is closed to new replies.