Want to start treatment

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Want to start treatment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dpcabh 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dpcabh
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Dear all,

I’m convinced have this candida in my blood as I am showing so many symptoms. My health has been bad for many years and I am only 35. It all started when I was very ill in India and had several courses of anti-biotics.

I had repeated tonsilitis and had them removed at about 28 years old. I then had heart burn for years, eventually being diagnosed with Chronic Gastrisis (swollen stomach lining)for which I have been treated for five years with no cure.

I dont smoke, gave up drinking nearly six months ago.

I also have althletes foot which I can’t get rid of with anything…have tried for years, even soaking feet in Potassium and dying them purple.

Have itchy armpits, scrotum and anus, intense sugar cravings,
    terrible aching in bones,fuzzy head for quite a few years now and ridiculously bad memory, severe earaches for years but the doctor found nothing and my partner recently had thrush.

after reading the symptoms and realising I have most of them I feel really excited that I might finally be able to find a cure.
    My question is, as I am impatient and have immediatly cut out all yeasty products (except watery porridge and rye bread which I read on another site was fine to eat), if I go to the doctors on the 21st for diagnosis, will it be less evident in my blood and mean that I get misdiagnosesd.
    I know this is an issue with gluton allergy diagnosis… so I’m wondering if I should be eating lots of sugar and bread etc or following a normal diet meanwhile.
    Also, had bad depression and anxiety and have taken meds for them in the past.

Thanks for reading,

D

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here are 100+ symptoms relating to candida:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6305_100-candida-symptoms-list.aspx

The diet alone won’t kill much candida, its the supplements that are the x-factor in any treatment.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Sounds like Candida to me.

Its the same story almost every time.
    Somebody gets sicks, gets prescribed anti-biotics, and develops a list of candida symptoms…

Anti-biotics is what did the damage for me.
    You really need to read up on Candida and the diet/protocol.
    Also dig deep into the treads that take place on this forum, theres some great info.

good luck.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m sorry, but the idea of eating bread and sugar to make the test “more” positive is a ridiculous idea. It’s probably going to take you a year or longer to cure your infestation as it is, and the longer you feed the Candida, the longer the treatment is going to take. In my opinion you don’t even need a test since they’re rarely accurate. You should simply go on our protocol, after a few days if you experience die-off symptoms, then you have a Candida overgrowth. It’s really that simple.

Read our protocol and our testimonials, and if you want the link to the strict diet, let me know.

Testimonies
    The Protocol

Able

dpcabh
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Able900;33049 wrote: I’m sorry, but the idea of eating bread and sugar to make the test “more” positive is a ridiculous idea. It’s probably going to take you a year or longer to cure your infestation as it is, and the longer you feed the Candida, the longer the treatment is going to take. In my opinion you don’t even need a test since they’re rarely accurate. You should simply go on our protocol, after a few days if you experience die-off symptoms, then you have a Candida overgrowth. It’s really that simple.

Read our protocol and our testimonials, and if you want the link to the strict diet, let me know.

Testimonies
    The Protocol

Able

Hi,
    Thanks for your response.
    It is common before a gluten allergy test to prepare by eating the equivalent of four slices of bread per day for three months to rule out a false negative test result.
    As gluten allergy presents many of the same symptoms listed for Candida I thought maybe te preparation woul be similar.
    I also saw advice on this website saying that you should always consult a doctor before starting the treatments suggested on here if you suspect a bad case.
    I was wondering if prescribed medicines might be more effective and cure me quicker that the year you suggest.
    Any thoughts on this?

Thanks you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Want to start treatment’ is closed to new replies.