WANT TO START BUT ON ENBREL

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions WANT TO START BUT ON ENBREL

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kaylady00
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi… I really really really want to start the candida diet, but am on an antibiotic called (enbrel) for my psoriasis… I have had psoriasis since I was 10 and am now 30. Enbrel is the only thing that has worked this far and am nervous to stop it and have my psoriasis come back. Is it still ok to do the diet or will the enbrel stop the benifit?

Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kaylady00 wrote: Enbrel is the only thing that has worked this far and am nervous to stop it and have my psoriasis come back. Is it still ok to do the diet or will the enbrel stop the benifit?

I am so glad you asked this question. Now, more than ever before, you need to be on the diet as well as taking a good probiotic. The antibiotics will of course cause the Candida overgrowth to become worse; however, you can limit the negative effect by going on the diet immediately and start taking MegaFlora probiotic. Purchase the 14 strain and 20 billion CFU. The front of the label will probably read:

MegaFlora 14-20 Probiotic

But at the same time you need to find a product called “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” and it should read that exactly, no other type of Molybdenum will work. Start taking Molybdenum before the probiotic if possible, if not, at least at the very same time. Please don’t start the probiotic without having the Molybdenum.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘WANT TO START BUT ON ENBREL’ is closed to new replies.