Wallnuts??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Hi there, me again. Ok so I’m on day 3 of my cleanse and starving!!!!! When can I have wallnuts? Had to eat out yesterday and ordered a chicken salad which came with loads of them but wasn’t sure if I was ok to eat them so I didn’t 🙁 Also I’m off to Manchester on Sunday night for my son’s Britains Got Tallent Audition on Monday. Not quite sure what to do about food…..any ideas?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You should test walnuts by having only one at a time to see if you receive any possible reactions.
    A far as taking a trip this early into your treatment, I would take plenty of boiled eggs and coconut bread. When you eat out eat salads as much as possible with boiled eggs if possible.

Able

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Thanks Able, I tried a wallnut and so far no reactions! I’m trying everyware for the coconut flour so I can make the bread but so far I can only get it online which seems really expencive. 🙁

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Kty, you can also use oat bran flour or buckwheat, or mix them together half and half.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Wallnuts??’ is closed to new replies.