Vulvodynia, Cimetidine, and Cell Mediated immunity questions for Dvjorge

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vulvodynia, Cimetidine, and Cell Mediated immunity questions for Dvjorge

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Katynoyesparker 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Katynoyesparker
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Dvjorge, I have some questions for you about cell mediated immunity and cimetidine, specifically related to vulvodynia. I’ve suffered from this for 3 years. Long term antifungals worked for me for a while but things worsened again after having to take antibiotics twice in the last year for serious bacterial infections. The antifungals no longer seem to work. I’ve been on Diflucan and then sporanox combined with Terbinafine daily for months without improvement. I’ve read a lot of the research on cell mediated immunity and cimetidine, and I know you used this in your own healing of CRC.

Do you think the cimetidine would be a good addition to help with my cell mediated immunity so that I can get rid of the latent intracellular infection once and for all? I know it lowers stomach acid (which can lead to Candida). When you took it did you take it away from meals? I was thinking of supplementing with Betaine HCL with meals to replace the stomach acid reduced by the Cimetidine. How long did you take the Cimetidine and Zinc for? Did you combine it with antifungals? And was it Zinc Sulfate? Also, how long did you have to do the Nystatin enemas before you stopped seeing dead Candida come out?

Lastly, I read in one of your posts that you also drank homemade kefir. Did you use a store-bought culture for this or kefir grains and did you use raw or pasteurized milk?

Thank you so much for all you’ve done to educate so many of us about this awful syndrome. You are a wonderful resource for all of us.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Vulvodynia, Cimetidine, and Cell Mediated immunity questions for Dvjorge’ is closed to new replies.