Vomiting after Re-introducing Foods

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vomiting after Re-introducing Foods

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DeniseCS 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

DeniseCS
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

I’ve been on the diet, including cleansing & detox for over a month. I’ve re-introduced foods back into my diet slowly. After about 5 days, I woke up to an upset stomach, body aches & vomiting. I was very weak and ill for a few days. Has anyone had this happen. Thank you so much.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

What foods did you re-introduce? Foods for stage 2 or regular people food? Did you test them first? And why did you re-introduce them (did your symptoms ie. thrush go away?)

DeniseCS

Thanks so much for your reply. Mostly Stage 2, but unfortunately we were on vacation & had a little pasta & wine. I don’t know about testing food. Can you explain? Again, much thanks. Yes, my symptoms were much better (suffered from rash, fatigue, lethargy, itching & just not feeling good.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

Sorry to say I’m not an expert by any means, but I know basic info… Are you on the strict forum diet(message Able900 for it) or the website diet? By testing foods I mean having 2 or 3 bites one day and if your body doesn’t react badly to it, another 3 bites the next day, and then up to 1/2 cup the 3rd day.

DeniseCS

I’m on the website diet. I’ll check out #900 message, too. Great to know about the 2-3 bites on day, etc. I’ll remember that for future. Thank you again!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think you are recovered yet because it typically takes 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth…

-raster

DeniseCS

Thank you –of course not what I want to hear and patience is not a virtue for me!! Again, thanks.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Denise, hello!

Was the vomiting after the wine & pasta?

If so you may want to read my thread over here:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6613_There-s-no-going-back.aspx

I had a similar experience during the holidays. Able gives the best explanation.

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

I had vomiting, stomach problems, etc…but it was a reaction to stevia.

I would first introduce simple things. I agree with others, you were probably not ready to take that leap yet.

DeniseCS

Hello Mrs. “C”: The vomiting, etc. was a few days after wine, etc.! Thank you, I read your thread & learned so much. Now, I have to research h.pylori and SIBO. My GYN/homeopath is doing a stool test so I’ll talk to him about those too.

Also heard Able has a diet plan & emailed her for a copy. Can I get over the Internet?

I sure hope you are feeling better. I feel blessed to have you & this source for guidance and understanding.
    Take good care and thank you again!

DeniseCS

To Sushified: Thank you very much. I have been using stevia for over 8 years so I think your statement about going too fast & to start with whole foods (when I do) is right on. It is such a relief to have you and your kind words. Hope you are feeling better, too and thank you.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I’m sure the stool test is good for h.pylori and SIBO, but I would be careful about using it to diagnose Candida, mine came back negative for Candida. Although there’s no doubt in my mind that’s what I’m dealing with.

DeniseCS

Thanks Mrs. C: I’ll keep that in mind as I too am sure this is candida. Thank you. Did my research so I’m all read up on h.pylori & SIBO. Interesting how these are similar to candida in many ways.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Vomiting after Re-introducing Foods’ is closed to new replies.