Vitiligo 99% CURED!! was it my change of diet??????

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Vitiligo 99% CURED!! was it my change of diet??????

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bike girl 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

I had this skin condition that started to cause patches of my skin not to tan and it all started on my shoulder 2 years ago, i had all these white spots and a year ago it started to spread down my arm, i was told there is no cure and doctors know very little about it, im on month four of the candida diet Lisa Richards website version and my skin pigment has returned, the spots now are only slightly less tan than my normal skin and you really have to look hard to see a diffrence, before it was very very obvious especially when i went brown from sun tanning. I dont know what exactly fixed it but im so happy 🙂 🙂 🙂

http://www.mydr.com.au/skin-hair/vitiligo

People with vitiligo may find that the white patches sometimes stop forming without any treatment. The white patches may revert to normal skin colour; however, this is rare and does not usually happen to all affected areas.

Bike girl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 15

I am really pleased your skin is getting better.

I have the same also severe excema all over my body but I have really cut out sugary things and last few days felt really ill without the sugar but resisted lol.

My skin don’t know if it is coincidence but is no way as itchy and just the less itching I am doing is starting to heal. I think for some odd reason, (I aren’t very knowledgeable on skin) but your skin is a reflection on your health overall.

So your skin is getting better and so is your health.

my consultant isn’t very good with my condition either just shoves steroid creams at me when I was the one who googled candida. it amazes me just how many people have skin conditions and have candida but don’t put the two together. hope your skin continues improving. X

Bike girl

Just wanted to let anyone know who has severe excema I have been having uvb light therapy at the hospital.

I’ve had 24 sessions now up to seven minutes and my skin is 95 percent better, plus I have a golden tan. I have to see tomorrow if I need another ten . No blood on my nightie or bed sheets. It’s a funny feeling not to itch either and have better skin although it is severely damaged and like leather now.

I would recommend anyone asking about it, it is time consuming three times a week.

I think it does kill malassezia fungus which has overgrown, which was part of my problem.

X

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Also as an alternative, you could spend more time in the sun!

-raster

Bike girl

I thought that but UVB is safer and is different to the suns UVA and far safer than sunbeds,

It’s also very much monitored as well, plus I couldn’t go naked and get the hidden bits in the sun, my nosy neighbour would die of shock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Vitiligo 99% CURED!! was it my change of diet??????’ is closed to new replies.