Vitamins and Bitters

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vitamins and Bitters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

forevercody
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

Hello. I am on day 7 of cleanse according to the forum not the website. I have never been a big medicine person but I have made adjustments in my thinking so that I can strictly follow the protocol and get well. I really hate the taste of the swedish bitters. Yes it is alocohol free. My questions are: Do I take 1/2 tsp after every meal or just one meal a day? Is it okay to take bitters, molybdenum 150mcg and vit c 1000mg at the same time? I haven’t started oil of oregano yet but when I do will I be taking the above supplements all in the same sitting after a meal? It just seems like alot and I haven’t even gotten to the Vit A,D,D3,E….wow!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Cody.

I have never been a big medicine person…

Reply: First of all, there are no ‘medicines’ listed in the protocol that Raster and I put together. Everything is natural and are either vitamins, herbs, or minerals.

I really hate the taste of the swedish bitters…. My questions are: Do I take 1/2 tsp after every meal or just one meal a day?

Reply: Three times a day, after the most food consumption. Drink plenty of water afterwards because of the flushing action they cause in the liver.

Is it okay to take bitters, molybdenum 150mcg and vit c 1000mg at the same time?

Reply: Take the bitters first, immediately following the meal. Molybdenum and vitamin C can be taken at any time, with or without food, but if you wish to take these following a meal, I’d wait about 15 minutes after the bitters.

I haven’t started oil of oregano yet but when I do will I be taking the above supplements all in the same sitting after a meal? It just seems like alot and I haven’t even gotten to the Vit A,D,D3,E….wow!

Reply: Again, it isn’t necessary to take them all immediately following a meal. But you will want to take the following vitamins and minerals following a good meal just like the bitters.
    Calcium, magnesium and zinc, vitamin A, D, E, and D3. These all need to be taken after food and/or oil in order to be absorbed into the body, but water soluble vitamins do not need food, these are B vitamins and C.

Able

forevercody
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

Thank you so much. This is so helpful.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

@Able: Could you recommend some good vitamin brands? That would be most helpful.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Bump

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

M wrote: @Able: Could you recommend some good vitamin brands? That would be most helpful.

Nature Made: no-frills, basic vitamins and herbs
    Puritan’s Pride: dependable quality
    Nutrilite: made from phytonutrient-rich whole plant concentrate
    Vita Logic: all-natural & hypoallergenic vitamins, minerals and herbs
    NOW: quality natural products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Vitamins and Bitters’ is closed to new replies.