Vitamin supplements.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vitamin supplements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DMT 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DMT
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

I have just seen this on the protocol that Able and Raster put up ( great work by the way ).

Here’s a quote.

Vitamins
    Between the second and third week we also recommend various vitamin supplements to be added one at a time if you’re not already taking them. These would be A & D (taken together), plus extra D3, vitamin E, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium (taken together). A mineral pill is also recommended. We do not advocate multiple vitamins at all for various reasons, all having to do with health issues and the Candida infestation.

I have got all these vitamins but have stopped taking them because it says that they may contain soya and sulphites. But they do say they contain no sugar, gluten, wheat, milk, lactose, or sweetners. Am I ok to start taking these ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Even if they contain these substances, it would be in negligible amounts.
    As long as you stagger the starting of each vitamin so that you can watch for reactions you shouldn’t have a problem.

Able

DMT
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Able900 wrote:
    Even if they contain these substances, it would be in negligible amounts.
    As long as you stagger the starting of each vitamin so that you can watch for reactions you shouldn’t have a problem.

Able

Thanx a lot Able, much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Vitamin supplements.’ is closed to new replies.