vitamin shopping ???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice vitamin shopping ???

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  qwerty090 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Hi Folks
    I’m looking online for best & affordable vitamins/supplements/herbs etc based on Able & Raster’s protocol. Since I am mostly vegetarian I have a problem digesting any products with gelatin as they cause stomach pain & bad gas. Also there are SO many products out there making it hard to determine which are the most effective. I don’t have the $$ to waste, I am being very careful how I spend it because this can become a very costly healing process. My goal with this process is balance during it & as the long lasting final result.

So where do you purchase your vitamins etc ? Have you researched all the ingredients etc ?

Yofi posted this website last year & it really has me confused as to what to buy & where
    http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/151-fake-chemical-vitamins-how-to-know-if-your-vitamins-are-real-and-effective.html

Still in gratitude for this forum as it’s a life saver !!
    thanks !!
    Mo

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Lots of us like iherb.com You can save money by ordering more at once and they have customer ratings on most things. You can use my discount code for your first order: BKC394

http://www.iherb.com

msmofish

thanks Mrs C !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I like rockwell nutrition and amazon.com

-raster

msmofish

thanks Raster !

Question – what about milk thistle ? dosage ? brand ? etc ??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Super milk thistle X is what I recommend by integrative thereaputics. There is one by NOW foods that is similar and much cheaper.

-raster

msmofish

fantastic – thx !

qwerty090
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I buy all my vitamins and supplements from iherb.com ,they have great prices and international shipping. If you decide to order from them make sure to check out the freebies section.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘vitamin shopping ???’ is closed to new replies.