Vitamin C drink

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vitamin C drink

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nikkiserenity 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nikkiserenity
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Hi, I have started the cleanse today so I am very excited to begin the journey to better health. Can you tell me if having a vitamin c effervescent drink a day will undo the work of the cleanse?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nikkiserenity wrote: Hi, I have started the cleanse today so I am very excited to begin the journey to better health. Can you tell me if having a vitamin c effervescent drink a day will undo the work of the cleanse?

Some of these contain corn starch syrup and maltodextrin sweetener; this is far from being a cleanse. What’s wrong with just popping a vitamin C pill and drinking a glass of water?

“The closer to natural a product is, the better it is for both you and the treatment.”

Try to keep that in mind when you’ll looking for products.

Able

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Able900 wrote:

Hi, I have started the cleanse today so I am very excited to begin the journey to better health. Can you tell me if having a vitamin c effervescent drink a day will undo the work of the cleanse?

Some of these contain corn starch syrup and maltodextrin sweetener; this is far from being a cleanse. What’s wrong with just popping a vitamin C pill and drinking a glass of water?

“The closer to natural a product is, the better it is for both you and the treatment.”

Try to keep that in mind when you’ll looking for products.

Able

Able – is my vit c tabs OK…. See image…

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/img1035vi.jpg/

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sammcl wrote: Able]- is my vit c tabs OK…. See image…
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/img1035vi.jpg/

The photo is a little blurry, but from what I can tell it appears to be alright.

nikkiserenity
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

I have been searching for a tablet form of Vit C, but as far as I can see they all contain Matodextrin and sucralose. However they don’t include the Citric acid and ascorbic acid like the effervescent ones so I guess I will just go with them instead. Thanks for reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Vitamin C drink’ is closed to new replies.