Vitamin C article

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vitamin C article

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/mega-dose-vitamin-saved-life/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N131118

I know that I need to supplement with vitamin C, but I never really found one I liked, but here is an interesting article about this vitamin. Also, this type of vitamin C might be worth trying.

http://www.iherb.com/LivOn-Laboratories-Lypo-Spheric-Vitamin-C-30-Packets-0-2-fl-oz-5-7-ml-Each/25231

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Pretty interesting!

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Thats an awesome story. Makes me hate the establishment even more than I already do too. Supplementing for deficiencies aside, I think C is the most important vitamin to supplement. Lypo is what I use and I like it. High dose vit C is very acidic and hard on the intestines for people with inflammation, even if buffered. Liposomal avoids that problem because you dont have to use as much, its so well absorbed.

kjones02
    Participant

impossible;51266 wrote: Thats an awesome story. Makes me hate the establishment even more than I already do too. Supplementing for deficiencies aside, I think C is the most important vitamin to supplement. Lypo is what I use and I like it. High dose vit C is very acidic and hard on the intestines for people with inflammation, even if buffered. Liposomal avoids that problem because you dont have to use as much, its so well absorbed.

How do you feel on the lypo? That is why I have always been a baby supplementing with vitamin c. Most of them bother my stomach. This is why I thought this article I shared was interesting b/c I didn’t know about lypo till reading this, plus I want to keep my immune up for winter.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

kjones02;51268 wrote:

Thats an awesome story. Makes me hate the establishment even more than I already do too. Supplementing for deficiencies aside, I think C is the most important vitamin to supplement. Lypo is what I use and I like it. High dose vit C is very acidic and hard on the intestines for people with inflammation, even if buffered. Liposomal avoids that problem because you dont have to use as much, its so well absorbed.

How do you feel on the lypo? That is why I have always been a baby supplementing with vitamin c. Most of them bother my stomach. This is why I thought this article I shared was interesting b/c I didn’t know about lypo till reading this, plus I want to keep my immune up for winter.

Honestly, its made quite a noticeable difference. Im one of those hypersensitive people (lucky me), so I notice big time when something helps or hurts. Vitamin C has helped EVERYTHING alot, even the hypersensitivity. Over the long term even more so. Im even considering upping my doseage to 2 a day. Its expensive but so worth it. I dont think I would ever get better without it.

FYI, dont try to mix it with water. Just empty it into your mouth and wash it down with water. On an empty stomach. It wont bother your stomach at all, and its the equivalent of taking like 7000 mg of ascorbic acid powder.

kjones02
    Participant

impossible;51269 wrote:

Honestly, its made quite a noticeable difference. Im one of those hypersensitive people (lucky me), so I notice big time when something helps or hurts. Vitamin C has helped EVERYTHING alot, even the hypersensitivity. Over the long term even more so. Im even considering upping my doseage to 2 a day. Its expensive but so worth it. I dont think I would ever get better without it.

FYI, dont try to mix it with water. Just empty it into your mouth and wash it down with water. On an empty stomach. It wont bother your stomach at all, and its the equivalent of taking like 7000 mg of ascorbic acid powder.

Thank you! Once I figure out some bills today, I think I might order some. Believe me, I have a very sensitive system, too; especially, I notice it with my gastroparesis and having no colon. I hope it helps me, too. I have noticed a couple other things that have really helped me lately, which is good!!

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

How to Make Liposomal Vitamin C At Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cBp879mfgI

Not done this myself not sure it would work for my gut but hear this is a really good way to take C.

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

I would want to use the non soy Lecithin shown in this Video
    “NON-GMO Soy or Sunflower Lecithin”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_MaFvIvVE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Vitamin C article’ is closed to new replies.