Vitamin C and constipation.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vitamin C and constipation.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello guys. Well I saw the great topic of Able and he say that vitamin c is good for constipation. Well so I have try and I can say that it realy works. So I´m taking 4g of vitamin C and I go everyday to the toilet. My question is: Can vitamin C clean the colon? I mean if I go better to the toilet that mean that it will clean the colon right? Is vitamin c a good choise to clean the intestine?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Hello guys. Well I saw the great topic of Able and he say that vitamin c is good for constipation. Well so I have try and I can say that it realy works. So I´m taking 4g of vitamin C and I go everyday to the toilet. My question is: Can vitamin C clean the colon? I mean if I go better to the toilet that mean that it will clean the colon right? Is vitamin c a good choise to clean the intestine?

Hello, Jose.
    Yes. Obviously the more often you experience a bowel movement, the better chance your colon has of getting rid of any built-up toxins, etc. You can take even more vitamin C than you’re taking now if you find it necessary again since any excess will simply be washed from your body in the urine.

Able

Pauçp Jose

Thanks Able. My suplement of vitamin C have sodium saccharin is that so bad for candida and it will feed candida?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You must have a chewable vitamin C? Otherwise I can’t imagine why the company has added this ingredient. Saccharin is an artificial sweetener which is 300 times sweeter than sugar. This isn’t one of the recommended sweeteners for a Candida diet, and to be honest I don’t know how it would affect your treatment.

Pauçp Jose

Oh Able I´m so sad. I mean all vitamin C suplement in that stupid town have lactose or fructose or sodium saccharin -.-´. Maybe is better stop taking the vitamin c because sodium saccharin is bad for candida right? Thanks so much for your help Able. You inspire me 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Vitamin C and constipation.’ is closed to new replies.