Vision and Mental state on Candida Diet– Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vision and Mental state on Candida Diet– Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  benc 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

YB
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

I am experiencing vision issues on Candida diet, like I have a layer of sort covering my eyes,especially my left eye. did anyone experience it and how long did it last?? My eyes get tired easily too..

Also I feel very disoriented, confused,irritated, my mental state is a complete mess. I get strange anxieties, fears, loss of reality, feeling of isolation, anyone experience this? For how long and how did you cope with it?

The physical symptoms of “die off” kind of stopped but I am left with this mental, vision challenge.

Any advice will help!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These are all die-off symptoms that you are describing.

Check out this post:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

and check out Ashwagandha, it may help you with the anxiety and mental battle.

The first initial period is pretty bad for most of us and eventually it’ll slowly get better. If you can detox the toxins via the skin, the bodies largest organ, this can completely eliminate or reduce die-off symptoms. You can do this via a hot tub, steam room, jacuzzi, sauna, or even hot bath.

If you take liver cleansing/healing herbs, you likely will notice an improvement as well. An example is milk thistle.

-raster

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

YB wrote: I am experiencing vision issues on Candida diet, like I have a layer of sort covering my eyes,especially my left eye. did anyone experience it and how long did it last?? My eyes get tired easily too..

Also I feel very disoriented, confused,irritated, my mental state is a complete mess. I get strange anxieties, fears, loss of reality, feeling of isolation, anyone experience this? For how long and how did you cope with it?

The physical symptoms of “die off” kind of stopped but I am left with this mental, vision challenge.

Any advice will help!!!

Hi
    please check out my old thread att:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3413_Dont-forget-how-important-is-your-mind-in-the-process-of-healing.aspx

and yes the mental state is crucial. I was helped a lot with EFT, emotional freedom technic which is free on the net and easy to learn. It helps a lot.

yours
    thomas

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

YB wrote: I am experiencing vision issues on Candida diet, like I have a layer of sort covering my eyes,especially my left eye. did anyone experience it and how long did it last?? My eyes get tired easily too..

Any advice will help!!!

Yes for 2 years I was treating myself for labyrinthitis, doing VRT 4 x per day. I got anxiety & felt like I was depressed from constantly feeling like I had been having “liquid lunches” – it does get better, but you will feel it during bad die off.

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Vision and Mental state on Candida Diet– Help’ is closed to new replies.