Viridian suppliments and vitacoco

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Viridian suppliments and vitacoco

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Spooked 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Spooked
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hi folks, I’ve been having a nosey round the internet for some decent suppliments to help fight off the beast of yeast and I found these guys. http://www.viridian-nutrition.com/shop/

They seem to have decent stuff, but obviously I’m no expert and would like to hear what you guys think of them. I’ve seen that they have what seems to be a decent probiotic and they also do grapefruitseed extract. What has interested me is that their products don’t look like they’re filled with any hidden nasties, they seem quite natural.

I’ve bought their organic extra virgin coconut oil, and am impressed with it so far. I find it a bit strange to eat it, but topically its great.

Anyway would love to know what others think and hopefully it’ll be useful for someone.

I’ve also tried some coconut water made by vitacoco, it says on the packaging that there’s nothing but pure coconut water in it, and it’s really pleasant to drink which leads me to think, if it’s that nice it can’t be good for me!

Here’s their site http://www.vitacoco.com/

Anyone have any dealings with/opinions on these?

Spooked xx

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The “High Potency Tri-Blend Acidophilus Complex” only contains three strains of bacteria; this isn’t enough strains or total count (20 billion) to cure a Candida infestation.

The “Clove Bud” doesn’t contain enough of any one herb to do more than put a slight dent in the infestation, if that.

Same for the “Essential Male Multi” – plus, it only contains three B vitamins which isn’t a good idea because it can cause a person to become deficient in the ones that are not provided.

The FOS isn’t bad I suppose, the only problem with taking pure FOS is that it will often cause intestinal gas. Many people cure Candida without ever using the product as lots of green vegetables will do the same thing as FOS, but it probably can’t hurt, other than the bloating of course.

Able

Spooked

Able, thank you for taking the time to look at the link I posted.

Also thanks for the advice, I think you’ve probably saved me from wasting my money!

I think I’d rather have the green vegetables than the FOS to be honest so I’ll leave that alone.

I will stick with their coconut oil though, no complaints with that.

Thanks again

Spooked

Able900
    Spectator

Hi, Spooked.

If you’re considering purchasing the grapefruit seed extract that you mentioned earlier, don’t waste your money as it normally has an effect on the Candida for only 2 to 4 weeks at the most, then the Candida become resistant to the extract.

Oil of oregano as well as coconut oil and pure garlic are different as the Candida cannot become resistant to these.

Able

Spooked

Hi Able,

Yeah I’d read that about GSE somewhere, I will just leave that one I think.

Garlic won’t be a problem, I always like to keep a supply in my kitchen. And as for the Oil of oregano, I take it a liquid form would be more potent than capsules? What sort of strength should I be looking to take ideally?

Thanks again,

Spooked

Able900
    Spectator

Hello.

The best quality of oregano oil is a liquid form called “Oreganol P73” made by North American Herb & Spice. Amazon carries it as well as health food stores and vitamin shops. Start with three drops a day divided into three different doses, but this depends on how long you’ve been on the diet as well as the coconut oil and garlic.

Able

Spooked

Thanks again Able, I will wait until my next payday and see about getting the oregano oil.

I have to be honest though, I’m not fully ‘on’ the diet at the minute as I’m still having small amounts of carbs and am drinking beetroot juice. I’m working my way in gradually. When I’m totally ‘on’ the diet I’ll have another serious think about suppliments/anti-fungals etc. My fear is that if I do too much at once, I’m more likely to become overhwelmed and give up. That might sound daft, but it worries me.

Hope your weekend is going well, it’s nearly over here in the UK.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Viridian suppliments and vitacoco’ is closed to new replies.