very worried

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice very worried

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Emsmith 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

veggielove84
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi all

Well i have decided to visit a holistic nutritionist, she told me my dr would not give me much advice. I see her 17th jan.

I have been getting little splinter haemorages on my fingernails over time they fome and go and a very small. Anyone else have that i been scaringmyself about heart inflammation!!!! Cause it could be candida related

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you experiencing hangnails? Is it along the side of your fingernails? This is nothing to worry about whatsoever and is not candida related…

How is this related to heart inflammation?

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

I too had splinter hemorrhages, seemed to be around the time I was having chest pain, anemia, no period, etc. Once I started taking apo-lactoferrin I haven’t noticed any. Raster, these are under the nail bed and look like brown splinters. I’m sure we all have inflammation and a few of these is nothing to worry about, unless you had other cardiac issues.

veggielove84

Think my heart ok. Im vegan now and i juice to so hoping to see results and will be onboard with nutritionist soon. How did you all get diagnosed.would my dr help with bloods?

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

“splinter haemorages”

So that’s what those things are called. When I read that I realized that I used to have some of those, but when I just checked I saw a small one on my index finger. Earlier I had googled it and one of the sites I got said that they can be caused by so many different things (including finger trauma) that they can’t reliably be used to diagnose bacterial endocarditis. So don’t worry too much.

veggielove84

Thanks its just cause its more then one nail it happens on periodically

Emsmith
    Participant

I used to work in cardiac nursing, am a bit paranoid (educated), and the cardiologists would just laugh. They could be from many different things, but the important thing to remember is to not stress the little stuff.
    I self diagnosed myself. You know your own body better than anyone else. I had so many skin issues that all improved with the diet. Hundreds of $ and rx’s never helped, so I figured why get a blood test that may have a false negative? This worked not completely or instantly but better than anything else I’ve ever tried. Good luck to you 🙂

Tdog333
    Replies: 245

I don’t mean to bump an old thread, but I’ve been searching around as this is one of my symptoms too, I get splinter hemorrhages on almost every single one of my fingers, most of the time i have 2-4 on one finger at a time. Anyone find out more about this?

Emsmith
    Participant

Hey Tdog,
    I haven’t had these anymore at all. I still stick to the diet pretty close and the apo lactoferrin. I’m not as strict as I was, eating more nuts, millet, fruit, meat, blue corn chips and hummus.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘very worried’ is closed to new replies.