Very interesting pdf online!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Very interesting pdf online!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Curious Walker 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    I found a very interesting pdf online which showed me a lot
    of new info on candida and how to scavenge and neutralize any acetaldehyde being produced, then with a own blend of flaxseed oil and timed-release N-acetyl-L-cysteine to stop the production/release of acetaldehyde from the yeast. He goes very deep into the chemical info but the stuff in the pdf is gold worth.

Hope you like it too, I am going to try it out.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101099776/Wondro-Inside-Out

cheers
    Thomas

davidb3069
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Thank you for sharing this document. It is very extensive and as you said, covers a lot of chemistry. Even the way he explains the chemistry is well done and understandable. Only read about 10% of it so far today.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Np mate, hope it helps you too. Tell me if you find something interesting!
    cheers
    thomas

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I remember seeing this quite some time ago. Its a very detailed study on acetaldehyde. Unfortunately, flax oil can have estrogen like properties. After using it a while it seemed to be causing some hormone issues. Cottage cheese I don’t have any issues with it other than being constipating.

The other problem that candida victims can have is ammonia production. Another research paper just like this could be written on ammonia production from Fungal candida. Between ammonia and acetaldehyde it can make the candida life a living hell.

Flax oil has 55% alpha-linolenic acid making it the oil with the highest % of ALA. Some other oils that have ALA are Hemp(19%),Pumpkin(15%), Black Currant(13%). Whats interesting about the study is the affect that carnosine might have on acetaldehyde. That is one supplement I have not tried. It did say that it is not recommended all the time because of side effects. A lot of the other supplements for helping with acetaldehyde levels are sulfur based and might cause some issues for those with sulfur sensitivities. Interesting study…

Curious Walker
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi guys,

I was just googling and this discussion popped up.

Just out of interest, have you seen this study made in University of Helsinki in Finland?

“”Xylitol inhibits carcinogenic acetaldehyde production by Candida species.””
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21154745

Those persons involved in this study have been quite active in acetaldehyde research, perhaps you are interested in these studies; from here you can find some of them.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Salaspuro%20M%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=21154745

Thanks & Br,
    – Walker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Very interesting pdf online!’ is closed to new replies.