very concerned..need help, desperately.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions very concerned..need help, desperately.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tatty 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

tatty
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

this story goes back a long ways but im gonna keep it as short as possible.
    im 27 years old, when i was 22, i got very sick. my liver enzymes were out of wack, my stomache was super weak. aches and pains and severe weakness/numbness in my limbs. anything i ate made me sick. i barely got out of bed for 2 months. doctors didnt find anything but a chiari malformation 7mm dialated, which the neurologist said it shouldnt be causing my symptoms. they told me it was probably something viral and it would run its course.
    i got better..but never completely.
    sometimes i would go a few months with very minor symptoms, other times i would get very ill, and it all seemed to happen randomly. i have seen doctors across the country, always performing the same tests, finding nothing.

now since gettign sick, i have developed severe sensitivities that have only gotten worse and worse.

havent been able to eat dairy or gluten for years.
    always have pain/sensitivity stemming from my stomache/ribs/chest area on the left side. extreme sensitivity there which started around when i got sick
    severe intolerance to smells.the perfume area of the mall, or a soap shop or something makes me feel like im going to pass out.

now, 5 years later..dealign with these symptoms but still managing to work fulltime and go about life as normal as possible. untill about 6 months ago.

i woke up with a super sore throat and could not swallow. i went to a walk in clinic, teh doctor took a look in my mouth and told me i had strep and gave me an antibiotic. i took them for a couple days..the feeling in my throat went away but i started to feel very ill, like i had the flu. i stopped taking the anti-biotics. im talking to my mom a day later and she freaks on me, saying how important it is to take them, and how strep can turn into something dangerous if its not treated..so i start back on the antibiotics, they make me sick again..almost instantly..i only take one pill that day. next day i didnt take them and went and saw the doctor, who only suggested i finish the cycle, so i take them again, the 3rd time..they made me feel violently ill. like all those symptoms i already had, were worse 10 fold and all of a sudden i had the first sinus infection of my life, very deep in my head unlike anything ive ever felt…and severe bloating in my abdomen, again, unlike anything i had ever felt. a

since then, i have been crazy sick. the slightest toxin in the air and i have to sit down. if i take a drink of cold water..the entire left side of my chest and stomache feels cold. as if its spilling out of my stomache into my body. i know its not,but thats the best i can describe it.i cant eat anythign without feeling sick. i have constant severe pain in my neck and down the left side of my back, as if my muscles are spasmed and in a knot. i had come across this candida thing but was not sure what to believe. i saw a naturopathic doctor, who tested my adrenal glands and said htey were shot. he put me on a diet but never mentioned anything about candida and the diet was very loose compaired to the requirements of what ive read here.

on the brink of losing my job, and now scraping for government money just to survive has led me to treat myself, and try this candida diet. i thought ih ad been following it but was dealign with conflicting information and realized i was no where near doing what i should. eating nuts, red meat. certain oils that are forbidden. so i knew i had to start back at square one which i did monday. the day before i went to an indian restaurant. i ate as clean as possible but had a bit of mango…again not really thinking fruit was a big deal. since that day, i have been so sick i can barely eat.
    if i stand up, i get so dizzy i have to sit. im living off steamed veggies and a chicken breast a day and if i even try to eat anything else, i feel so sick its like i cant even move without being in pain. the pain in my left abdomen and in my neck is so severe im practically immobile. any even minor stress makes me feel faint. like im on the brink of losing consciousness the pain in my neck/back of my head is overwhelming. i cant drive or really do anything.

to be honest i am terrified, and want to go to the emergency room. but feeling like this was all started from antibiotics, i dont really trust doctors anymore and altho im certain they will probably dismiss me and tell me to go home and take a warm bath or something equally patronizing. in the last 6 months i have been to the emergency room 5 times for the same reasons, but i could still eat then and thigns were not so severe. im scared that if they actually have a method they think will help me, it will only make things worse. there are other naturopathic doctors in the city but i dont know who i can trust and dont have much money

in the last month ive lost 15 lbs, but but i dont think losing any more would be healthy.

i just dont know who to turn to. where to go from here. i feel like i need to take drastic measures, but dont know which drastic measures to take.

i apologize for this being so long. and appreciate anyone even taking the time to read it. and thank you in advance for any advice you have to offer.

tatty

i should include, my diet right now is specifically broccoli, cucumber, brussel sprouts, 1 chicken breast a day..thats about it. coconut oil, oregano oil and sea salt. the lemon in water makes me sick to drink. i found digestive grape bitters but i have to go across town to get them and just have not been in the shape to drive through the city.

i know you guys are all just speaking from your own experience…im not expecting anyone to have all the answers i need. but if anyone has any suggestions i can do to potentially help myself without checking myself into a hospital would be very helpful to me. thank you!

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Dear tatty,

I am sorry to hear that you feel so terrible and alone in the battle. I hope you will find a home here in the forum.

My wife is allergic to some antibiotics. So, each time she needed a antibiotic, last time for a lung infection, she gets a special one which is not used so much. If you are in need of a antibiotic, like in a life threatening situation, you should tell the doctor that they have to give you a antibiotics which works better for sensitive or allergic people. After my wife had a reaction the doctors stopped with that antibiotics which cause the trouble and took another one from another company and it worked fine. You have to demand that from your doctors but stopping the medication in the middle is very dangerous, never do that, switch to another antibiotic but continue until its done.

If your doctors have checked you up for the major sicknesses and don’t find a reason for your suffering. You should consider following the diet here on the forum, written by Able and raster. Write a food diary and try to figure out what you are reacting too. I know its very hard, I am myself struggling, but I see that as the only way and hope to win the battle.

Generally we have to hold up the believe that our body wants us well, its not the unpredictable enemy we have to fight. Like doctors often think. Our body wants to tell us something and if we have a cold and some reaction to it, all the reactions are not the problem but a sign that the body is fighting an infection. So, we can be assured that the body is on your side. We only have to make sure we find the roots of the struggle.

There is a very big chance that you suffer from a condition called Leaky gut, which can give you a hell of a lot sympthoms and allergies. Leaky gut goes hand in hand with candida.

With both conditions you are well placed here in the forum. Study the posts and plan your battle.

Good luck!
    yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

tatty wrote: i know you guys are all just speaking from your own experience…im not expecting anyone to have all the answers i need. but if anyone has any suggestions i can do to potentially help myself without checking myself into a hospital would be very helpful to me. thank you!

Hello, tatty.

I would like to ease your mind a little first by telling that not all of us here on the forum are fumbling around in the dark in an attempt to cure our Candida infestation. Many of us have either completely cured or are at least on a definite road to recovery from the dreadful disease.

In addition, many of us have and are still researching every aspect of a Candida albicans infestation, and we answer each question with research to back up the information we offer.

Personally, I have a very limited amount of experience with Candida, and I would never attempt to answer a question with only my experience to back it up. You can trust that each of my comments to you will stem from official, published research conducted by universities, scientists, and medical facilities all over the world.

Now to address your concerns:

First, don’t worry about the lemon drink as you can cure your infestation without it.

Your daily diet of broccoli, cucumber, Brussels sprouts, and one chicken breast is almost perfect, but I have to ask, are you allergic to eggs? (eggs are not a dairy product) If not, I would substitute organic eggs every other day for your protein source. The reason for this is, when the protein in animal meat breaks down in your body, it releases ammonia which is beneficial to the Candia but not to your body. The ammonia is a drain on the liver which is already being overworked in keeping the toxins that the Candida is producing out of the body. I would also suggest adding a larger variety of green vegetables, such as asparagus, cabbage, and various greens (turnip, mustard, spinach, etc.) as well as avocados if you can eat these items. By the way, if you’re worried about cholesterol, eggs are not as bad as meat as far as cholesterol levels. Let me know if you have cholesterol problems, and I’ll post the research.

You’ve apparently had Candida albicans long enough to acquire leaky gut syndrome, and this is the reason for all the new sensitivities. Curing the leaky gut is part of the Candida treatment, in other words, if you stick strictly to the protocol, you’ll be curing your infestation and at the same time the leaky gut problems.

When you go to purchse the grape bitters, be sure to look for a type that contains no alcohol; most people can handle the small amount of alcohol that they contain, but you will definitely be better off without it considering your situation. Swedish bitters may be your only other choice for obtaining the bitters which are alcohol free. If you can’t find these, let us know when you return and we’ll give you some places online where you can obtain them.

With the prolonged infestation that you’ve suffered from, the naturopath was no doubt correct in saying that your adrenals are shot. Rebuilding the adrenal glands will take place as you’re curing the infestation as the treatment is designed to do that as well.

To start with, print the entire protocol (link below) so that you’ll always have it available when there is a doubt. Don’t try to absorb it all at one time, just take it a day at a time, and eventually you’ll be able to understand how your body is going to be healed from the infestation.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Please let us know about any doubts or questions you have.

Sincerely, Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello tatty,

I am sorry to hear about all of your health problems. People with strep throat, allergies, and the use of antibiotics all point to a candida overgrowth problem. That is why you are feeling so ill right now and for so long. You haven’t addressed the cause of the health problems…but just the symptoms.

The diet you are doing sounds perfect more or less; I would only consider the supplements you should buy at the store. This will really be half the battle in getting better.

If you can make homemade kefir; this could save you a lot of money or purchasing probiotics (which are expensive). You can purchase a kefir starting kit and just add goat or cow’s milk plus some sugar, and it will grow over and over continuously forever. Antibiotics stand for against life while probiotics stand for pro life. This will be one of the most important things you will need for your recovery. Add this in about 2 weeks into the diet.

We can get into other’s in time, but for now just focus on getting better and taking life a day at a time. Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water. There is a lot of information out there, but you have found a good place to start and for good information.

-Raster

tatty

Thomas wrote: Dear tatty,

I am sorry to hear that you feel so terrible and alone in the battle. I hope you will find a home here in the forum.

My wife is allergic to some antibiotics. So, each time she needed a antibiotic, last time for a lung infection, she gets a special one which is not used so much. If you are in need of a antibiotic, like in a life threatening situation, you should tell the doctor that they have to give you a antibiotics which works better for sensitive or allergic people. After my wife had a reaction the doctors stopped with that antibiotics which cause the trouble and took another one from another company and it worked fine. You have to demand that from your doctors but stopping the medication in the middle is very dangerous, never do that, switch to another antibiotic but continue until its done.

If your doctors have checked you up for the major sicknesses and don’t find a reason for your suffering. You should consider following the diet here on the forum, written by Able and raster. Write a food diary and try to figure out what you are reacting too. I know its very hard, I am myself struggling, but I see that as the only way and hope to win the battle.

Generally we have to hold up the believe that our body wants us well, its not the unpredictable enemy we have to fight. Like doctors often think. Our body wants to tell us something and if we have a cold and some reaction to it, all the reactions are not the problem but a sign that the body is fighting an infection. So, we can be assured that the body is on your side. We only have to make sure we find the roots of the struggle.

There is a very big chance that you suffer from a condition called Leaky gut, which can give you a hell of a lot sympthoms and allergies. Leaky gut goes hand in hand with candida.

With both conditions you are well placed here in the forum. Study the posts and plan your battle.

Good luck!
    yours
    Thomas

hey thomas. thank you so much for responding to my post. im glad to know there are alternatives to the typical anti-biotics if need be. i have been reading alot about candida, and leaky gut..and also felt pretty stongly about these conditions potentially causing my health problems. ive been on the cleanse for 4 days or so now so i will press on with it! i like the way you put it, our relationship with our bodies. makes sense!

tatty

Able900 wrote:

I would like to ease your mind a little first by telling that not all of us here on the forum are fumbling around in the dark in an attempt to cure our Candida infestation. Many of us have either completely cured or are at least on a definite road to recovery from the dreadful disease.

In addition, many of us have and are still researching every aspect of a Candida albicans infestation, and we answer each question with research to back up the information we offer.

Personally, I have a very limited amount of experience with Candida, and I would never attempt to answer a question with only my experience to back it up. You can trust that each of my comments to you will stem from official, published research conducted by universities, scientists, and medical facilities all over the world.

Now to address your concerns:

First, don’t worry about the lemon drink as you can cure your infestation without it.

Your daily diet of broccoli, cucumber, Brussels sprouts, and one chicken breast is almost perfect, but I have to ask, are you allergic to eggs? (eggs are not a dairy product) If not, I would substitute organic eggs every other day for your protein source. The reason for this is, when the protein in animal meat breaks down in your body, it releases ammonia which is beneficial to the Candia but not to your body. The ammonia is a drain on the liver which is already being overworked in keeping the toxins that the Candida is producing out of the body. I would also suggest adding a larger variety of green vegetables, such as asparagus, cabbage, and various greens (turnip, mustard, spinach, etc.) as well as avocados if you can eat these items. By the way, if you’re worried about cholesterol, eggs are not as bad as meat as far as cholesterol levels. Let me know if you have cholesterol problems, and I’ll post the research.

You’ve apparently had Candida albicans long enough to acquire leaky gut syndrome, and this is the reason for all the new sensitivities. Curing the leaky gut is part of the Candida treatment, in other words, if you stick strictly to the protocol, you’ll be curing your infestation and at the same time the leaky gut problems.

When you go to purchse the grape bitters, be sure to look for a type that contains no alcohol; most people can handle the small amount of alcohol that they contain, but you will definitely be better off without it considering your situation. Swedish bitters may be your only other choice for obtaining the bitters which are alcohol free. If you can’t find these, let us know when you return and we’ll give you some places online where you can obtain them.

With the prolonged infestation that you’ve suffered from, the naturopath was no doubt correct in saying that your adrenals are shot. Rebuilding the adrenal glands will take place as you’re curing the infestation as the treatment is designed to do that as well.

To start with, print the entire protocol (link below) so that you’ll always have it available when there is a doubt. Don’t try to absorb it all at one time, just take it a day at a time, and eventually you’ll be able to understand how your body is going to be healed from the infestation.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Please let us know about any doubts or questions you have.

Sincerely, Able

hey able, thanks alot for your response i appreciate it. i do have faith in yours and other people(like raster) who seem to be very educated in this realm of health. you guys are the reason i am on this forum and not off turning google search pages looking for a piece of information that i feel like i can trust.

what im worried about is if once again i am not addressing the right problem. this chiari malformation can cause alot of symptoms i also have..the numbness and and back pain, and general sickness. because my symptoms are so left-centric, the same side as my chiari malformation…im wondering how strong the connection could be. if digestive issues like these could cause such specific symptoms in such specific areas of my body(the constant sickness in that upperleft area)
    the thing is with the chiari malformation, surgery for this is quite invasive and takes months of healing to be active again. so im exploring any other option i have to improve my health on my own terms. and one thing i do know for sure is with how sensitive my body is, what i feed it is more important than anything.

i know this diet will do nothing but improve my health..but i would also like to know if i can know for sure that this is infact the right problem to treat. having to take so much time off work i dont have much money but i have some savings i am willing to spend on a naturopathic doctor, if it is going to help my cause. is there any form of testing for leaky gut, and candida that a naturopath can perform? is one form of testing more reliable then another, or is there one end all be all thats considered the standard to pinpointing this problem?

i can handle eggs i believe. i have eaten them a couple times the last few days and have not had any notable reaction. after reading your post i scrambled 4 of them in some olive oil and had some raw green pepper and garlic with it..the meal made my stomache feel alot better actually. i will incorporate them into my diet! thanks!

good to know about the alchohol. i will be going to pick the grape bitters up tomorrow if i cant find any without i will let you know.

thank you for the link to the protocol, i actually came across it a few days ago which is hwat started me on the track i am now, and gave me every idea of what to do i know have and i am grateful for that.

do you think given the severity of my condition right now i should stick it out on the cleanse for a couple weeks instead of just one?

just spending a few hours on this forum i can see the time you dedicate to helping people on here. its inspiring to see people care about others like that, and it means alot to actually discuss my health with people who actually seem to have my best interest in mind. thanks again man. sincerely.

tatty

raster wrote: Hello tatty,

I am sorry to hear about all of your health problems. People with strep throat, allergies, and the use of antibiotics all point to a candida overgrowth problem. That is why you are feeling so ill right now and for so long. You haven’t addressed the cause of the health problems…but just the symptoms.

The diet you are doing sounds perfect more or less; I would only consider the supplements you should buy at the store. This will really be half the battle in getting better.

If you can make homemade kefir; this could save you a lot of money or purchasing probiotics (which are expensive). You can purchase a kefir starting kit and just add goat or cow’s milk plus some sugar, and it will grow over and over continuously forever. Antibiotics stand for against life while probiotics stand for pro life. This will be one of the most important things you will need for your recovery. Add this in about 2 weeks into the diet.

We can get into other’s in time, but for now just focus on getting better and taking life a day at a time. Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water. There is a lot of information out there, but you have found a good place to start and for good information.

-Raster

hey, i mentioned it above but i thank you too for the time and effort you spend here. and the fact that you are spairing some for me means alot, thank you so much.

i actually used probiotics before, whe ni saw the naturopath months ago. but i was absolutely not on a yeast free diet. i remember the diet he had me on actually had recipies with a type of powdered yeast as the base of sauces. i was takign a bunch of supplements acutally..but that was when i had the crazy bloating and i thought it was because of the probiotics and everything else, so i stopped. obviously now signs are pointing towards a candida reaction. being that it was 6 months ago now i know the probiotics are expired..i will pick up more. but i also ahve a bunch of other supplements, some i ahvent even opened and am wondering if they could also be helpful aand if not, if you could let me know what i am missing that is beneficial?

so im taking coconut oil with oregano oil.
    one drop of the oregano. is this dose suitable?
    i also have grapefruit seed extract but i had this from before. should i start using this aswell or just use the bitters im picking up tomorrow?

here is the supplements the naturopath gave me. there is alot. cost me like 500 bucks at the time! not to say that means im anxious to stuff them down my throat lol..im willing to take it as a loss rather then take something that is not gonna help me. if you or able are unfamiliar with these just let me know. if you are interested i can give you ingredients. actually ile just list the ingredients anyway
    so i have:

progressive multivitamin for active men
    vitamin c

MEDIHERB andrographis Complex
    contains:
    andographis paniculata
    ocimum tenuiflorum herb dry
    echinacea root dry
    echnacea angustifolia root tryocimum tenuilorum leaf oil

THORNE toxic relief booster

contains ingredients derived from soy..so i guess not.

THORNE solvent remover

glycine
    L-glutamine
    taurine
    n-acetyl-l-cysteine
    alpha-lipoic acid

he also gave me THORNE MEDI-BULK

i never even opened this stuff

has pysillium husk powder
    prune powder
    and pectin

so im guessing a definately NOT there…

also THORNE MEDICLEAR PLUS

wow. alot of ingredients..im going to try and find a link online, unless you guys are aware of this stuff.

anyway again, thank you so much for your input, i really appreciate your time and input.

tatty

heres the mediclear plus ingredients..says it also containts somethign derived from soy tho. but here it is anyway

Ingredients

Two (46 g) Scoops Contain:
    Calories 180
    Calories from Fat 25
    Total Fat 3 g.
    Saturated Fat 1.5 g.
    Cholesterol 0 mg.
    Total Carbohydrate 10 g.
    Sugars 1 g.
    Dietary Fiber 4 g.
    Protein 29 g.
    Vitamin A (3,000 IU from Mixed Carotenes and 2,000 IU as Palmitate) 5,000 IU.
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg.
    Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 400 IU.
    Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-Tocopherol from Pure Mixed Tocopherols) 50 IU.
    Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) 12 mg.
    Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5′-Phosphate) 5 mg.
    Niacin (30 mg as Niacinamide and 8 mg as Niacin) 38 mg.
    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5′-Phosphate) 10 mg.
    Folate (150 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 150 mcg as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 300 mcg.
    Vitamin B12 (25 mcg as Cobamamide and 25 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg.
    Biotin 150 mcg.
    Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg.
    Calcium (as Calcium Citrate-Malate) 300 mg.
    Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate) 150 mg.
    Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 10 mg.
    Selenium (as Selenium Picolinate) 70 mcg.
    Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 1.5 mg.
    Chromium (as Chromium Chelidamate Arginate) 100 mcg.
    Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 50 mcg.
    Potassium (as Potassium Citrate-Malate) 300 mg.
    Phosphorus 220 mg.
    Glycine 1.65 g.
    Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g.
    L-Glutamine 500 mg.
    L-Lysine (as L-Lysine monohydrochloride) 500 mg.
    Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidyl Choline complex) 400 mg.
    Quercetin (soluble) 250 mg.
    Taurine 110 mg
    Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg.
    Grape Seed Phytosome (Vitis vinifera extract / Phosphatidyl Choline complex) 50 mg.
    Green Tea Phytosome (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phosphatidyl Choline complex) 50 mg.
    Lactobacillus sporogenes 50 mg.
    Betaine (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg.
    N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg.
    Choline Citrate 30 mg.
    Glutathione (Reduced) 25 mg.
    Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 100 mcg.
    Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) 50 mcg.

ADDED AMINO ACIDS

Other Ingredients: Rice protein, rice bran, silicon dioxide.

Meriva0xAE (Curcumin Phytosome), Leucoselect0xAE (Grape Seed Phytosome) and GreenSelect0xAE (Green Tea Phytosome) are registered trademarks of Indena S.p.A.

UltraChrome0xAE is Thorne’s trade name for Chromium (4 oxopyridine2,6-dicarboxylate, arginate). Protected under U.S. Patent No. 5,665,385.

Water soluble Quercetin protected under U.S. Patent No. 5,977,184 for Quercetin Chalcone.

Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosomes).

Suggested Use: 1 to 2 scoops in 8 ounces of water two to three times daily, or as otherwise directed by a health-care practitioner.

tatty

something i wanted to add..since feeling so ill, before really starting any of this candida stuff, i went and got a colonic. it made me incredibly sick. that pain i have in my upper abdomen, was worse then its ever been and i could barely stomache food for a couple days afterwards. i was told to drink aloe gel, which i did. it did seem to help. the person who did it said this was very uncommon(a bad reaction like this) it actually made my symptoms worse.
    anyway, just a detail i wanted to include but forgot. i sincerely apologize for all of this you are having to read through and again, am very gracious for your time.
    thanks in advance.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well, inflammation in the intestines can lead to inflammation in the brain and elsewehere; so if you can heal the intestines, then this could heal the rest of your body as well.

One great supplement for inflammation is cod liver oil. I take one that is called fermented cod liver oil and it has probiotic properties. You might want to consider cod liver oil; one problem according to able is that it can lead to vitamin a or d deficiencies.

I know that thorne has really good vitamins/supplements; however their best one for fighting candida is the SF722 undecenoic acid. This is a strong anti-fungal that will be very effective over a prolonged period of time. I would not take the one with the psyllium husks because this can cause internal bleeding.

The oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract are perfect antifungals to use. However, you should start using them after 2 weeks on the diet (not the cleanse). I would consider starting probiotics and molybdenum before that time. I would get maybe a 30 billion probiotic at first and then work your way up to 50 and then 80 billion in time.

Dr. Mcoomb’s has great information about candida if you have time to listen. He may answer many of the questions you have about candida. However, he has his own plan that requires buying his supplements and he allows fruit…so don’t buy into his plan. The information he has is very good though.

http://www.mccombsplan.com/new/media_center/index.php

I would consider taking the toxic relief booster during the cleanse, this looks like a good product. It has bioflavanoids which are very effective in treating candida and ailments.

I wouldn’t take the solvent remover unless you were once a painter or in similar industry that required being around toxic chemicals/fumes.

You might want to consider the medibulk for phase 2 just because of the psyllium husks and how they can be harmful when you are at your most vulnerable. However, the rest of the ingredients seem fine. Apple pectin can help treat candida.

The mediclear looks like an OK product but it contains rice and soy like you said. These amounts might be very low or minute, so this is a borderline thing to consider taking.

There are supplements you can take that will help drain the spinal fluid in your back, but I don’t want to recommend any since I am not a doctor.

This is all for now, I will get you more information as time progress’s. Check out Able’s posts on pages 2-3.

-Raster

tatty

raster wrote: Well, inflammation in the intestines can lead to inflammation in the brain and elsewehere; so if you can heal the intestines, then this could heal the rest of your body as well.

One great supplement for inflammation is cod liver oil. I take one that is called fermented cod liver oil and it has probiotic properties. You might want to consider cod liver oil; one problem according to able is that it can lead to vitamin a or d deficiencies.

I know that thorne has really good vitamins/supplements; however their best one for fighting candida is the SF722 undecenoic acid. This is a strong anti-fungal that will be very effective over a prolonged period of time. I would not take the one with the psyllium husks because this can cause internal bleeding.

The oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract are perfect antifungals to use. However, you should start using them after 2 weeks on the diet (not the cleanse). I would consider starting probiotics and molybdenum before that time. I would get maybe a 30 billion probiotic at first and then work your way up to 50 and then 80 billion in time.

Dr. Mcoomb’s has great information about candida if you have time to listen. He may answer many of the questions you have about candida. However, he has his own plan that requires buying his supplements and he allows fruit…so don’t buy into his plan. The information he has is very good though.

http://www.mccombsplan.com/new/media_center/index.php

I would consider taking the toxic relief booster during the cleanse, this looks like a good product. It has bioflavanoids which are very effective in treating candida and ailments.

I wouldn’t take the solvent remover unless you were once a painter or in similar industry that required being around toxic chemicals/fumes.

You might want to consider the medibulk for phase 2 just because of the psyllium husks and how they can be harmful when you are at your most vulnerable. However, the rest of the ingredients seem fine. Apple pectin can help treat candida.

The mediclear looks like an OK product but it contains rice and soy like you said. These amounts might be very low or minute, so this is a borderline thing to consider taking.

There are supplements you can take that will help drain the spinal fluid in your back, but I don’t want to recommend any since I am not a doctor.

This is all for now, I will get you more information as time progress’s. Check out Able’s posts on pages 2-3.

-Raster

thank you! i will pick up a probiotic tomorrow and start taking them, as well as the toxic relief. i just finished one week of the clense. i wouldnt really say i feel better, but i am going into stage 1 of the diet simply because of the amount of weight i am losing, i feel it cant be healthy.
    i appreciate the advice!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘very concerned..need help, desperately.’ is closed to new replies.