Veggie Drink?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Veggie Drink?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Does anyone have a good veggie drink that I could drink? Before I joined the forum, I was drinking this on occasion (Perfect Food Raw Organic Powder), plus it helped my blood sugar, and gave me some energy in between meals.

However, other times, I think it might have caused some reactions to my system because of all the ingredients in it. I would like to find one that is good, and when I am on the go. I admit, I don’t have time to fix something homemade all the time, takes time, and then can get bad on me. I would like to find something quick and easy when I need it.

I was just thinking again today that I need something good to drink again, when I’m not necessary hungry, but need to jump-start my metabolism.

http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-Perfect-Food-RAW-Organic-Green-Super-Food-8-5-oz-240-g/18248

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I recently got a Nutribullet and juice all the time. I do lettuce, cucumbers, celery, avocado, squeeze of lemon, coconut oil, chia seeds, sea salt, stevia, and ginger (some times). It’s actually really good!

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Also, I should say it doesn’t take much time at all…the blending part is quick, you just have to put the ingredients together but it doesn’t take any longer than making a salad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Veggie Drink?’ is closed to new replies.