vanilla?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mariegirl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

If I find a non alcoholic vanilla will I be able to have it? I found this great buckwheat recipe for us that are just starting to introduce things. But, I think it would be a lot better with vanilla.

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

Neilsen Massey Vanilla Bourbon powder is alchohol free and also really good.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mariegirl wrote: If I find a non alcoholic vanilla will I be able to have it? I found this great buckwheat recipe for us that are just starting to introduce things. But, I think it would be a lot better with vanilla.

You can use the natural vanilla beans sold in most supermarkets.

About Vanilla Beans

How to Split and Seed a Vanilla Bean

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Raw vanilla bean is just as good as the liquid alcohol vanilla; 1 inch of vanilla bean is 1 tsp or tbsp of vanilla extract (I am unsure which one it is).

-raster

mariegirl

I guess I’ll have to do without. I can’t afford the price of the beans. I can’t believe how much they are. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
    mariegirl

teliza
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Don’t know how this would work in your bread, but if you like stevia you might try an alcohol-free stevia with vanilla. This has worked really well for me! I love vanilla and having the sweetness of the stevia has really helped to satisfy the sugar cravings. I add it to my coconut flour bread and pancakes and also to my kefir smoothies.

mariegirl

I never knew there was such a thing. I’m not crazy about stevia. I use it when it’s absolutely necessary. But, isn’t that still having vanilla. Anyway I decided to through onions and garlic in them and top them of with avocados and salt. Sounds good to me.

mariegirl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘vanilla?’ is closed to new replies.