Vaginitis?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ZoePhoenix 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

ZoePhoenix wrote: Oh and I also noticed that the burning down there gets better if I drink a looot of water but then gets worse after I pee. Do you know why this is?

Yes, urine carries toxic wastes that are irritating to the inflammated tissues.

Here is the person you need to contact. Call her by phone, and tell her, I recommended you. You can not be in better hands ! I promise you.
    Good Luck,
    Jorge.

http://www.yeastconsulting.com/dr-marjorie-crandall-biography.html

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Zoe.
    I’ve answered your personal message; in addition to that information I would immediately add a probiotic to your treatment in order to relieve some of the discomfort quicker. In addition to drinking kefir and taking a probiotic capsule, you can also purchase a powder form of probiotic mix making a liquid which you can use as a douche. In fact, you can literally implant the friendly bacteria from kefir directly by using the kefir as a douche.

Let us know if you have other concerns.
    Able

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Able. I have been taking a probiotic it’s Ultimate Flora 50 billion and I’ve been taking it once a day. Do you think thats enough? and I haven’t tried kefir but I’ll definitely look into getting some of that.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ZoePhoenix wrote: Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Able. I have been taking a probiotic it’s Ultimate Flora 50 billion and I’ve been taking it once a day. Do you think thats enough? and I haven’t tried kefir but I’ll definitely look into getting some of that.

Zoe, please see the other personal message in your inbox.

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

Able I tried messaging you back but it says your inbox is full. :/

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Vaginitis?’ is closed to new replies.