Vaginitis?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ZoePhoenix 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

I’ve been dealing with this for a pretty long time. It’s actually what lead me to this site because my gyno told me I needed to cut out all carbs and sugar but didn’t really give me any guidelines. So after some searching I found this forum. I started doing this diet a few months ago but I was making mistakes along the way. Some of the things I was still eating were brown rice, almonds/almond butter, red meat very occasionally (I never really liked it even before the diet). But despite all that my symptoms improved. My discomfort got so much better that most days I hardly noticed it. Recently though the symptoms started coming back. I realized that I needed to do this diet 100 percent if I wanted to get better so that’s what I’m starting now. I’ve looked at the forums allowed food list and I’m pretty sure I’ve cut every bad food out. What I really wanted to know is if there are any things that can help with my symptoms down there. My problems are irritation/burning (which can be worse after I pee but it doesn’t burn when I go or anything), some redness, itching sometimes. I also noticed I feel the need to pee pretty often but that could partly be because I drink a lot of water. Also I don’t have discharge. These things have seemed to have gotten a little worse since I cut the bad things out of my diet but I think it could be because of die off because I’ve also been having diarrhea and headaches. I know that the diet, probiotics, and antifungals are whats going to cure me in the long run but I would really like to know if what things could help relieve my symptoms during all this. This has been really getting to me lately. I mean I’m 18 I should be going out and having fun and I want to start college. But right now the irritated feeling I have is all I can focus on most of the time and it makes me not want to do anything. Sorry if this has been a little rambly or repetitive. It’s late and I’m tired but I felt like I had to get this all out and find some help. So please anyone who thinks they can help me I’d love to hear from you.

Zoe

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

ZoePhoenix wrote: I’ve been dealing with this for a pretty long time. It’s actually what lead me to this site because my gyno told me I needed to cut out all carbs and sugar but didn’t really give me any guidelines. So after some searching I found this forum. I started doing this diet a few months ago but I was making mistakes along the way. Some of the things I was still eating were brown rice, almonds/almond butter, red meat very occasionally (I never really liked it even before the diet). But despite all that my symptoms improved. My discomfort got so much better that most days I hardly noticed it. Recently though the symptoms started coming back. I realized that I needed to do this diet 100 percent if I wanted to get better so that’s what I’m starting now. I’ve looked at the forums allowed food list and I’m pretty sure I’ve cut every bad food out. What I really wanted to know is if there are any things that can help with my symptoms down there. My problems are irritation/burning (which can be worse after I pee but it doesn’t burn when I go or anything), some redness, itching sometimes. I also noticed I feel the need to pee pretty often but that could partly be because I drink a lot of water. Also I don’t have discharge. These things have seemed to have gotten a little worse since I cut the bad things out of my diet but I think it could be because of die off because I’ve also been having diarrhea and headaches. I know that the diet, probiotics, and antifungals are whats going to cure me in the long run but I would really like to know if what things could help relieve my symptoms during all this. This has been really getting to me lately. I mean I’m 18 I should be going out and having fun and I want to start college. But right now the irritated feeling I have is all I can focus on most of the time and it makes me not want to do anything. Sorry if this has been a little rambly or repetitive. It’s late and I’m tired but I felt like I had to get this all out and find some help. So please anyone who thinks they can help me I’d love to hear from you.

Zoe

Hi Zoe,
    While your body is healing and detox you will suffer a bit. What helped me and made a big different are very good probiotics and SF722. If the die-offs getting to difficult to handle, give yourself a break with the antifungals but stick 100 percent to the food allowed list. If you stick to the stage 1 on the diet until the symptoms are gone you do enough to keep the candida down. Then when you feel better you hit the candida again with antifungals. A big help in the die off times is a mineral called Molybdenum http://www.amazon.com/He…d=1319582017&sr=1-5

Drink a lot as you do but drink too Kefir and get yourself a very good and strong probiotic and SF722.

hope this helps a little!
    merry christmas
    Thomas

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

ZoePhoenix:I too had horrid yeast infections last year that went on and on. I couldn’t stand it. I finally used apple cider vinegar to cure it. http://www.curevaginalcandidiasis.com/apple-cider-vinegar-cure-vaginal-yeast-infection/

Here is a link that may help start you in your research. I read tons before I did what I did. I didn’t now if it was smart…but I couldn’t stand it any more.
    I would take gauze and put it right…well you know where…it would burn like heck…then it would be gone..then it would come back. I kept putting the vinegar on and it would heal it. But internally no. Finally I thought what do I have to lose? I made a douche out of apple cider vinegar and water. I was NOT scientific at all…I think I was at my wits end and going to loose my mind. I clensed and it was amazing how much better I felt. I did it the next day too…don’t know if I needed it or not but by God I was going to get rid of this that was driving me crazy. I can’t remember if I did it again or if that was it…it was gone and done. I kept cleaning my self with the vinegar…using gauze etc. Then it was gone. Such a relief. I couldn’t believe all the money and pain I had gone through to get rid of that and I all I needed was vinegar and water. Hey, I now have oral thrush…when I took antibiotics…So I probably had candida in my whole system and didn’t know. Read before you do anything. I was not scientific, or well researched. Just at my wits end. Best of luck to you.
    The pain of the burning vinegar was intense…but I lived and it is gone…well worth the pain. Also took long hot soaks in tub filled with applecider vinegar and hot water…family thought for sure I was nuts…I felt nuts…but was so happy when it was gone 🙂

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

ZoePhoenix wrote: I’ve been dealing with this for a pretty long time. It’s actually what lead me to this site because my gyno told me I needed to cut out all carbs and sugar but didn’t really give me any guidelines. So after some searching I found this forum. I started doing this diet a few months ago but I was making mistakes along the way. Some of the things I was still eating were brown rice, almonds/almond butter, red meat very occasionally (I never really liked it even before the diet). But despite all that my symptoms improved. My discomfort got so much better that most days I hardly noticed it. Recently though the symptoms started coming back. I realized that I needed to do this diet 100 percent if I wanted to get better so that’s what I’m starting now. I’ve looked at the forums allowed food list and I’m pretty sure I’ve cut every bad food out. What I really wanted to know is if there are any things that can help with my symptoms down there. My problems are irritation/burning (which can be worse after I pee but it doesn’t burn when I go or anything), some redness, itching sometimes. I also noticed I feel the need to pee pretty often but that could partly be because I drink a lot of water. Also I don’t have discharge. These things have seemed to have gotten a little worse since I cut the bad things out of my diet but I think it could be because of die off because I’ve also been having diarrhea and headaches. I know that the diet, probiotics, and antifungals are whats going to cure me in the long run but I would really like to know if what things could help relieve my symptoms during all this. This has been really getting to me lately. I mean I’m 18 I should be going out and having fun and I want to start college. But right now the irritated feeling I have is all I can focus on most of the time and it makes me not want to do anything. Sorry if this has been a little rambly or repetitive. It’s late and I’m tired but I felt like I had to get this all out and find some help. So please anyone who thinks they can help me I’d love to hear from you.

Zoe

Zoe,
    I am going to help you to end with that nightmare.!
    I am a man that has a daughter, and know your suffering.
    Please, read carefully what I am going to explain you because you need to know this.

First, and the most important, MDs don’t know what is affecting you and offer NO help. Believe it or not, I have guided a lot of women, even in the Vulvodinia support forum, to find the right path to eliminate this problem.

What you describe in your post is a Chronic Atrophic Erythomatous Candidiasis. This is a low grade intracellular residual infection that occur after an active acute pseudomembranous candidiasis. It is called the red form of candida because the infestation don’t produce severe itching and white vaginal secretions. Instead, the main symptoms are vulvar inflammation, redness, and a constant or intermittent burning sensation.
    What does it mean ?? It means after an active yeast infection, yeast cells found the way to go deeper in the tissues and penetrate the ephitelial cells. Inside the cells, they keep generating toxic wastes and chemical by products that cause tissue irritation and inflammation. Local creams and other topical antifungal can not penetrate deep in the affected areas and aren’t effective. Also, vaginal swabs give negative results because the pathogen is inside the cells.
    The treatment to this condition is long term systemic antifungal drugs. Since current oral antifungals are Fungistatic, you need them for enough time that allow the drug to reach enough blood concentration to inhibit the fungus and allow your immune system to eradicate the infection.
    You have to evaluate your case yourself , and see if my description match your symptoms. If so, you need to find a Dr that prescribes you long term antifungal therapy. You need to explain it to the Dr. If you need assistance and support with your MD, I will contact you with a person that can do it and also guide you during the treatment.

Jorge.

ZoePhoenix

dvjorge wrote:

I’ve been dealing with this for a pretty long time. It’s actually what lead me to this site because my gyno told me I needed to cut out all carbs and sugar but didn’t really give me any guidelines. So after some searching I found this forum. I started doing this diet a few months ago but I was making mistakes along the way. Some of the things I was still eating were brown rice, almonds/almond butter, red meat very occasionally (I never really liked it even before the diet). But despite all that my symptoms improved. My discomfort got so much better that most days I hardly noticed it. Recently though the symptoms started coming back. I realized that I needed to do this diet 100 percent if I wanted to get better so that’s what I’m starting now. I’ve looked at the forums allowed food list and I’m pretty sure I’ve cut every bad food out. What I really wanted to know is if there are any things that can help with my symptoms down there. My problems are irritation/burning (which can be worse after I pee but it doesn’t burn when I go or anything), some redness, itching sometimes. I also noticed I feel the need to pee pretty often but that could partly be because I drink a lot of water. Also I don’t have discharge. These things have seemed to have gotten a little worse since I cut the bad things out of my diet but I think it could be because of die off because I’ve also been having diarrhea and headaches. I know that the diet, probiotics, and antifungals are whats going to cure me in the long run but I would really like to know if what things could help relieve my symptoms during all this. This has been really getting to me lately. I mean I’m 18 I should be going out and having fun and I want to start college. But right now the irritated feeling I have is all I can focus on most of the time and it makes me not want to do anything. Sorry if this has been a little rambly or repetitive. It’s late and I’m tired but I felt like I had to get this all out and find some help. So please anyone who thinks they can help me I’d love to hear from you.

Zoe

Zoe,
    I am going to help you to end with that nightmare.!
    I am a man that has a daughter, and know your suffering.
    Please, read carefully what I am going to explain you because you need to know this.

First, and the most important, MDs don’t know what is affecting you and offer NO help. Believe it or not, I have guided a lot of women, even in the Vulvodinia support forum, to find the right path to eliminate this problem.

What you describe in your post is a Chronic Atrophic Erythomatous Candidiasis. This is a low grade intracellular residual infection that occur after an active acute pseudomembranous candidiasis. It is called the red form of candida because the infestation don’t produce severe itching and white vaginal secretions. Instead, the main symptoms are vulvar inflammation, redness, and a constant or intermittent burning sensation.
    What does it mean ?? It means after an active yeast infection, yeast cells found the way to go deeper in the tissues and penetrate the ephitelial cells. Inside the cells, they keep generating toxic wastes and chemical by products that cause tissue irritation and inflammation. Local creams and other topical antifungal can not penetrate deep in the affected areas and aren’t effective. Also, vaginal swabs give negative results because the pathogen is inside the cells.
    The treatment to this condition is long term systemic antifungal drugs. Since current oral antifungals are Fungistatic, you need them for enough time that allow the drug to reach enough blood concentration to inhibit the fungus and allow your immune system to eradicate the infection.
    You have to evaluate your case yourself , and see if my description match your symptoms. If so, you need to find a Dr that prescribes you long term antifungal therapy. You need to explain it to the Dr. If you need assistance and support with your MD, I will contact you with a person that can do it and also guide you during the treatment.

Jorge.
    Thank you very much for your reply. What you’re describing sounds a lot like what I’m feeling. But I am a little confused. Couldn’t I just find and take the antifungals on my own? Why do I need to go to a dr? I’m saying this mostly because I don’t have money to go to some special doctor right now. You really don’t think I can make this better on my own?

ZoePhoenix

Thomas wrote:

Zoe

Hi Zoe,
    While your body is healing and detox you will suffer a bit. What helped me and made a big different are very good probiotics and SF722. If the die-offs getting to difficult to handle, give yourself a break with the antifungals but stick 100 percent to the food allowed list. If you stick to the stage 1 on the diet until the symptoms are gone you do enough to keep the candida down. Then when you feel better you hit the candida again with antifungals. A big help in the die off times is a mineral called Molybdenum http://www.amazon.com/He…d=1319582017&sr=1-5

Drink a lot as you do but drink too Kefir and get yourself a very good and strong probiotic and SF722.

hope this helps a little!
    merry christmas
    Thomas
    Thanks for the reply! I know that detoxing is hard I would just like to feel at least a little better than I do. ): I have been taking molybdenum and a 50 billion probiotic. I’ve heard of SF722 but haven’t tried it. You really think it would help?
    Oh and merry christmas to you to!
    Zoe

ZoePhoenix

Jackie2 wrote: ZoePhoenix:I too had horrid yeast infections last year that went on and on. I couldn’t stand it. I finally used apple cider vinegar to cure it. http://www.curevaginalcandidiasis.com/apple-cider-vinegar-cure-vaginal-yeast-infection/

Here is a link that may help start you in your research. I read tons before I did what I did. I didn’t now if it was smart…but I couldn’t stand it any more.
    I would take gauze and put it right…well you know where…it would burn like heck…then it would be gone..then it would come back. I kept putting the vinegar on and it would heal it. But internally no. Finally I thought what do I have to lose? I made a douche out of apple cider vinegar and water. I was NOT scientific at all…I think I was at my wits end and going to loose my mind. I clensed and it was amazing how much better I felt. I did it the next day too…don’t know if I needed it or not but by God I was going to get rid of this that was driving me crazy. I can’t remember if I did it again or if that was it…it was gone and done. I kept cleaning my self with the vinegar…using gauze etc. Then it was gone. Such a relief. I couldn’t believe all the money and pain I had gone through to get rid of that and I all I needed was vinegar and water. Hey, I now have oral thrush…when I took antibiotics…So I probably had candida in my whole system and didn’t know. Read before you do anything. I was not scientific, or well researched. Just at my wits end. Best of luck to you.
    The pain of the burning vinegar was intense…but I lived and it is gone…well worth the pain. Also took long hot soaks in tub filled with applecider vinegar and hot water…family thought for sure I was nuts…I felt nuts…but was so happy when it was gone 🙂

Oh gosh that does sound painful… I’ve also heard that putting greek yogurt down there can help. Do you know if thats true?

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

ZoePhoenix wrote: … I’ve also heard that putting greek yogurt down there can help. Do you know if thats true?

I’ve heard people have done that as well. Not sure how well it works. …just have to be careful what you put down there cause also heard can get some embarrassing infections (especially when use food). I’ve also heard people have used the contents of a probiotic pill.

dvjorge
    Participant

Repeated post. !

dvjorge
    Participant

Zoe,
    What you have isn’t something that can be corrected with a web protocol. It isn’t a diet and natural antifungal substance matter. You are too young to be suffering, and you will have to find the way to get medical assistance in order to cure it. You are going to need Fluconazole or Itraconazole for 4 or 6 months, and you need to check your liver enzymes every month. If the infection respond to a single therapy, you will be right, if not, you may need to add Terbinafine to get a synergistic effect with one of those azoles. There aren’t home remedies to cure an intracellular candidiasis. I don’t want you end like many women diagnosed with Chronic Vulvodinia and condemned to suffer all your life because the mainstream medicine ignorance.
    If the infection is what I told you, it won’t respond to anything topical. ( Neither Rx nor home remedies).
    That intracellular candidiasis only respond to a long term systemic Rx drug treatment !
    I have advised many women that are cured or in the process to be cured.
    If it is burning, redness, and inflammation without vaginal discharges and itching, most probably it is this. !
    You will be advised to try ACV, Sodium Bicarbonate, garlic suppositories, Boric Acid, Methilene Blue, Gentian Violet, Iodine Solution, Yogurt, Probiotics, and more !!

Nothing like that will correct an intracellular candidiasis, no because I say that, if not because many of the women I have been in contact with that kind of infection, have tried all !! So, I know it first hand !!!

Hope this help !
    Jorge.

ZoePhoenix

Jorge, I really know your trying to help but I’m still so confused. I’ve been to doctors many times and have been given things like fluconazole and they never seem to help. That’s one of the reasons I thought natural antifungals would be better. I did say that I get itching sometimes too. I thought that this was part of the candida thing because it’s listed as one of the symptoms. I’ve also had extreme tiredness, dizziness, nausea, skin rashes, and stomach problems which all lead me to think candida. So isn’t that what this diet is supposed to be for? I just don’t want to go back to the doctor and have them give me more pills that don’t help.

dvjorge
    Participant

ZoePhoenix wrote: Jorge, I really know your trying to help but I’m still so confused. I’ve been to doctors many times and have been given things like fluconazole and they never seem to help. That’s one of the reasons I thought natural antifungals would be better. I did say that I get itching sometimes too. I thought that this was part of the candida thing because it’s listed as one of the symptoms. I’ve also had extreme tiredness, dizziness, nausea, skin rashes, and stomach problems which all lead me to think candida. So isn’t that what this diet is supposed to be for? I just don’t want to go back to the doctor and have them give me more pills that don’t help.

Zoe,
    I am responding you regarding to the vaginal candidiasis you mention. If you believe you also have an intestinal fungal overgrowth, that is another thing. Many times, both things are connected since the two favorite places for candida are the GI and the vagina. The GI overgrowth is able to cause immune dysfunction allowing candida to growth in other body parts such as the vagina. Systemic drugs are necessary to treat an intracellular vaginal candidiasis, but if you have an intestinal overgrowth suppressing your immune system, both things must be addressed. Many times, eradicating the GI overgrowth, it allows immune reactivation and other focus of infestation such as the vagina clear without difficult. Other times, you need a long term systemic drug treatment to eradicate the infection. You now know about a kind of candida infection almost unknown to most MDs and can use this resource in case the vaginal problem don’t resolve. Anyway, I can give you a contact information in case that you need to use it and you will be guided by an expert in this matter.
    Jorge.

ZoePhoenix

Thank you I would like that contact information.

ZoePhoenix

Oh and I also noticed that the burning down there gets better if I drink a looot of water but then gets worse after I pee. Do you know why this is?

ZoePhoenix

One more thing I don’t think I mentioned. The burning I feel is always on the outside, never the inside. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Vaginitis?’ is closed to new replies.