Vaccines

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ZoePhoenix 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

My doctors office called the other day and told me that there were a couple vaccines that I need to get still so my mom made an appointment for tuesday. I was wondering if getting these vaccines (I’m not sure which ones they are) will hinder my progress. I think I read somewhere on here that things they put in vaccines are bad for you. I’m not sure what I should do.

ZoePhoenix

Anyone? I would really like to know if I should get the vaccines or not.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Whatever toxins the vaccines contain will probably depend on the type of vaccine. A lot of the vaccines contain mercury, this is probably what you read on the forum.

Able

ZoePhoenix

Ahh I see. Well I think one of them was for human papillomavirus. I’m not sure if there were others.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

From the research I’ve done, vaccines can cause a lot of health problems and diseases. I would avoid if possible. If they mess around with you, state that you don’t want to take them for religious reasons.

For instance, there is a small pox vaccine…but do you know anyone who has ever had small pox? Whats the point of being vaccinated if no one gets small pox?

-raster

ZoePhoenix

Yeah I don’t think I’m going to get them. I’m pretty sure they’re not really necessary ones anyways.

Thanks for the help!
    Zoe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Vaccines’ is closed to new replies.