Urine has strong garlic smell … ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Urine has strong garlic smell … ok?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sage
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

I’ve had fresh garlic (mixed with lemon juice & olive oil) drizzled over my veggies.
    Now my urine smells of garlic… yikes. But is this normal and/or ok during the 1st 2 weeks? Do most of you have the fresh garlic? It was my understanding garlic was important. Please correct me if wrong.
    Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Garlic is full of sulfur, and sulfur sometimes causes the urine to have a garlic order, in other words, it could simply be coming from the garlic. Did you eat fresh garlic before the diet?

Garlic, especially fresh garlic, is a perfect antifungal.

Able

sage
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

I rarely ate fresh garlic or onions prior to starting this diet. They both caused me to have an upset stomach & heart burn.
    10 days along & have NO problem at all eating either.
    I’ll just up my water intake for now.

(I did purchase Renew Life Ultimate Flora however I have not started it. After reading many posts here, it seemed people wait about 2 or so weeks for “die off symptoms to finish?
    If I have misumderstood the time frame, please let me know and I will start the product.)

Thanks so much!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sage wrote: I did purchase Renew Life Ultimate Flora however I have not started it. After reading many posts here, it seemed people wait about 2 or so weeks for “die off symptoms to finish? If I have misumderstood the time frame, please let me know and I will start the product.

Hello, Sage.

I suggest the time for a poster to start a new antifungal depending on their particular symptoms at the time; also, depending on the current antifungal or supplement, sometimes it’s best to simply increase the supplement they’re already taking. If you stop experiencing die-off symptoms, generally that’s a good clue that it’s fairly safe to start a new antifungal or raise a dosage.
    Be sure to read the post titled “Die-off Dangers” dated August 27. There are two supplements named in the post which will help considerably with die-off symptoms.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Urine has strong garlic smell … ok?’ is closed to new replies.