Urinating and thirsty

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Urinating and thirsty

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Can urinating alot and bein thirst a symptom of die off still? It’s been a little more then two months but I’ve been increasing the dosages but working out more too. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These are liver and kidney symptoms from my experience. Are you taking liver stuff? I had it so bad that I used to need to urinate at night and this would give me bad sleep.

-raster

moochpb

I also worry it can be diabetes but when I had an allergic reaction I asked them to test me for diabetes. The nurse pricked my finger and said my blood sugar levels were fine. But it’s been at least 3 weeks of this. Quite annoying but I’m on alot of stuff and I think the olive leaf extract really dries me out

raster
    Participant

Its a natural process where your body is detoxing…I wouldn’t worry about diabetes I would worry more about your kidneys.

-raster

moochpb

I take one milk thistle pill a day, can I take more then that. My liver enzymes are perfect too. But I wake up at least once but during work I keep peeing and drinking. However I’ve always had a small bladder. When I drank alcohol I was peeing it all out all night

moochpb

Ok. What else can I do to protect the kidneys? Fatigued also

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

I thought frequent urination was from bladder inflammation. As in the symptom that people with interstitial cystitis have.

moochpb

I’m urinating every hour so it’s not too extreme, I’m drinking a ton of water and lots of vitamin c. So that could be it too

raster
    Participant

Are you taking the chelated molybdenum? I don’t have any kidney supplements to mention, only herbs and homeopathics that my naturopath knows about.

-raster

moochpb

I don’t have that supplement, I see my Naturapath next week I’ll see if she has anything. I started taking b6, b12 And read magnesium could make you urinate more. I’m in 1000 mg now to help with bowel movements. I’m sure it’s my body detoxing and that’s what I want I assume. No one in my family has diabetes, so I’m sure it’s not that. I have no pain anywhere

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I used to be so dried up. I even resembled a prune (or so it seemed to me). I was thirsty all the time, my mouth dry, felt so dehydrated, I could not produce any saliva. I am fine now. I do notice that I am more thirsty and going to the bathroom more often if I increase vitamin C, lemon and ginger tea.

I think it’s all the detoxing supplements and foods that we are taking during treatment combined with candida symptoms.

It should go away as you get better. It did for me.

Arijana

moochpb

Thanks okra. It has seemed since I increased my vitamin c and fungals my mouth is so dry and I’m peeing like crazy. I’m glad it will get better, I guess it’s good to get the bad stuff out too. But yes my mouth isn’t as dry but when i first started I couldn’t produce saliva either

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Urinating and thirsty’ is closed to new replies.