URGENT (PICS): Need opinion on sudden rash, out of town and debating finding a doctor

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions URGENT (PICS): Need opinion on sudden rash, out of town and debating finding a doctor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  whyitsme 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

trademarked
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Quick background:

Approx 12 months ago I started itching all over, no rash or signs of a problem. Over the year the itching became worse, often causing less than 2 hours of sleep a night, and sometimes accompanied by headaches, a tiny rash in the center of my chest, chronic dry skin (even when lotioning 4x a day), and joint pains. My doctor was not helpful, and the dermatologist just gave me cream. I saw an allergist with no results. After trying a gluten free diet for 6 weeks I started the candida fast on this site, and went for the 3 colonics. I noticed that during the colonics my itching and burning skin returned very strongly, and after the 2nd session my previously 2 inch rash blew up all over my chest, and is now starting to form on my back. The rash itself doesnt itch, but the rest of the skin has to be lotioned all throughout the day or i’m in agony. I’ve also been taking antifungals/candida cleanse pills. My diet for the past 10 years has been high carb, high suger. I never gained weight. Coincidentally, my girlfriend had a yeast infection for about a month, which was the same time the symptoms started.

Could this be the die off? I’m worried that the fast my have weakened my immune system and allowed this thing to grow, and that perhaps it isn’t candida. The pics don’t show the redness very well, it’s much more profound. It’s not just red irritated skin, it’s a splotchy bright red rash. I had to leave town for a family emergency 600 miles away, and I’m stuck here dealing with this and am not sure what to do. I read about systemic candida and it really worries me.

Captain Hair
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi TradeMarked,

I’m new here and cannot tell you if what you are experiencing is Candida or not. However, I can say that when I first went down trying to find what my issues are I read up a bit on food allergies. Those symptoms you listed were listed as signs of a food allergy. There are all kinds of other symptoms too that you don’t mention, but that doesn’t mean what you are seeing isn’t a food allergy.

Did the allergist you saw actually do any testing or discuss how they would test for food allergies? Did they review with you what you are eating?

Doubt you could do much about it where you are right now. But when you get home, I would suggest compiling a list of immunologist reachable from where you are and calling them. And then ask each one, over the phone, does this doctor specialize in food allergies and have they treated others for them.

Google food allergies and then also do a Google image search for “food allergy rash” and see if these pictures look anything like what your rashes look like. also Google “candida rash pictures” and see if they look more like or less like than what you have.

Good luck TM. Keep me posted what happens.

Captain Hair

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

I also think perhaps an allergic reaction. I have been dealing with alot of food allergies due to candida, and have in the past had a rash break out on my torso area. Constantly getting few at a time, but one time after a big cardio workout then went into a steam room, I had it really bad. Not quite as blotchy as yours, but more like chicken pox red dots. What it is for me at least is my body getting rid of the allergens, out of my pores. (I also get really itchy sore eyes, and crap comes out of them as well when body purging)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘URGENT (PICS): Need opinion on sudden rash, out of town and debating finding a doctor’ is closed to new replies.