Urgent Help Needed: Please Don't Ignore

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Urgent Help Needed: Please Don't Ignore

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

I was on this forum awhile back and have now returned. I did the diet and protocol for about 1 month.

Some background info-
    I’m 21 years old, female, vegan, full time student, suffering from anxiety and depression. I crave (“need”) sugar every day. I strongly suspect adrenal fatigue + systemic candida. I got sick twice in 3 weeks last month (low immune system). I also have hsv2 and face constant, recurrent outbreaks, to which I can no longer ignore. It’s debilitating at times. I am really hurting and feeling almost hopeless now.

I don’t really have the funds to do the protocol with all the vitamins. I have some leftover from before, though. I would like to know from an expert where to start, what BLOOD TESTS to get (my dad has offered to help with this, no matter the cost).

Someone please help. I need it. Will blood tests (which ones) help me know where to start? I feel lost.

sophie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

this is a pretty useful thread, it should answer your questions.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst5536_Do-I-Have-Candida-Overgrowth.aspx

I think dvjorge knows a lot about blood tests for candida.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

Thanks Sophie

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

Start with the diet and cutting all sugar. I have been adding cultured vegetables that has helped a lot!

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

fixme;49567 wrote: I strongly suspect adrenal fatigue + systemic candida.

Please read the information about adrenal fatigue as provided by the Mayo Clinic and, if you like, the Hormone Health network.

You may not like what they have to say, but I would certainly heed their warnings!

In addition, what do you mean when you mention systemic candida? If you mean candida has infected your bloodstream, then please report to medical emergency at once. Once candida enters your bloodstream your expected lifespan is a matter of hours, or maybe at most two to three days if you’re unlucky.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

fixme;49567 wrote: I was on this forum awhile back and have now returned. I did the diet and protocol for about 1 month.

Some background info-
    I’m 21 years old, female, vegan, full time student, suffering from anxiety and depression. I crave (“need”) sugar every day. I strongly suspect adrenal fatigue + systemic candida. I got sick twice in 3 weeks last month (low immune system). I also have hsv2 and face constant, recurrent outbreaks, to which I can no longer ignore. It’s debilitating at times. I am really hurting and feeling almost hopeless now.

I don’t really have the funds to do the protocol with all the vitamins. I have some leftover from before, though. I would like to know from an expert where to start, what BLOOD TESTS to get (my dad has offered to help with this, no matter the cost).

Someone please help. I need it. Will blood tests (which ones) help me know where to start? I feel lost.

Did you get your tests done, or are you still wanting advice?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Urgent Help Needed: Please Don't Ignore’ is closed to new replies.