Urgent care for Oral Thrush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Urgent care for Oral Thrush

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

I am looking for urgent care for Oral Thrush. White patches on the back of my throat extremely painful.

I have an appointment set later with an alternative friendly MD but need help ASAP.

If anyone has a fast first aid help please let me know.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out throat coat tea…its antifungal.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;59841 wrote: Try out throat coat tea…its antifungal.

-raster

Thank you will get some tomorrow. Doctor I saw today did not think it was Thrush but I’m not so sure. I have white patches on the back of my throat and they are painful. She thinks it is irritation from my Silent Acid Reflux. She said because she did not see any cottage cheese looking white spots. Guess I don’t know much about Thrush. All I know it that it hurts to high heavens.

I guess it could be Pepsin in my new enzymes- enzymes have never agreed with me and Pepsin and HCL gave me an ulcer before. I think I read that Pepsin should not be used with Silent acid Reflex but I’ll look for that again.

I saw throat coat tea in the store- last night It would be good to have on hand.
    Web site says:
    Reason to Love
    Slippery elm or Ulmus rubra (Latin for “red elm,” so called for its lovely reddish bark) is a beautiful, native North American elm tree. It’s the inner bark of this tree that is actually called “slippery elm” due to its, yes, slippery, smooth, and slimy-in-a-good-way properties. Combined with licorice and marshmallow root, we think this tea blend is like taking your voice to the spa—because we all need a little comfort sometimes so we can get back to being our best.

Sounds good to me! Again Thank you!

raster
    Participant

I used to have strept throat all of the time and it could be that or mono, which would suck. Typically if you have candida you also have other bad bacteria like strept overgrow at the same time.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;59851 wrote: I used to have strept throat all of the time and it could be that or mono, which would suck. Typically if you have candida you also have other bad bacteria like strept overgrow at the same time.

-raster

I too used to have throat issues and had my tonsils out but doctor yesterday did not think this was strep throat. all I know is that it is painful!

Percyfaith
    Participant

-raster

I got the Throat Coat but don’t think it is agreeing with my histamine intolerance since it has cinnamon bark and orange peel in it and I feel worse after using it for two days.

Poo I had hoped it would work several folks recommend it-

I see Histamine Intolerance as a cause for my Silent Acid Reflux – I was also shaking cinnamon straight into
    my smoothies for many months. Too much, too strong, too Histamine!
    Just like my entire diet for the last few years.

raster
    Participant

Percyfaith;59903 wrote:

-raster

I got the Throat Coat but don’t think it is agreeing with my histamine intolerance since it has cinnamon bark and orange peel in it and I feel worse after using it for two days.

I see Histamine Intolerance as a cause for my Silent Acid Reflux – I was also shaking cinnamon straight into

Hello Percy,

I am having the same histamine problems right now and I think for me its caused by a combination of lifestyle and my sleeping medication (prevents histamine from being released). Today I had very high histamine levels, maybe the highest I have ever had due to a combination of the throat coat tea and coffee (was tired today). I experienced some hypotension that was quite uncomfortable. I tried a variety of supplements today and the ones that work best to reduce histamine levels include juniperus communis and flax oil (so check those out). I am sure you researched on the subject, but I found this informative:

http://www.slideshare.net/tiffanyblackden/working-with-histamine-overload-april-2013-20158082

Get some exercise, sleep well, and don’t eat late meals (all problems for me right now).

-raster

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Damn Raster, I thought you were doing really well, to hear this is very saddening. Hope you sort it out fast.

I suspect histamine problems myself, but don’t know enough about it. I take Vit C tablets (at least 2g/day) and my hayfever is non-existant.

I don’t know what all the sysmptoms of the intolerance are though.

raster
    Participant

TheXtremisT;59941 wrote: Damn Raster, I thought you were doing really well, to hear this is very saddening. Hope you sort it out fast.

I suspect histamine problems myself, but don’t know enough about it. I take Vit C tablets (at least 2g/day) and my hayfever is non-existant.

I don’t know what all the sysmptoms of the intolerance are though.

Oh its my sleeping medication and staying up late and eating late. I’ll change that and it’ll reverse fast. I already cut my medication in half and feel a ton better. Its just lifestyle choices pretty much.

-raster

rahul2630
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

-raster

ok with that…..

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;59937 wrote:

-raster

Hello Percy,

I am having the same histamine problems right now and I think for me its caused by a combination of lifestyle and my sleeping medication (prevents histamine from being released). Today I had very high histamine levels, maybe the highest I have ever had due to a combination of the throat coat tea and coffee (was tired today). I experienced some hypotension that was quite uncomfortable. I tried a variety of supplements today and the ones that work best to reduce histamine levels include juniperus communis and flax oil (so check those out). I am sure you researched on the subject, but I found this informative:

http://www.slideshare.net/tiffanyblackden/working-with-histamine-overload-april-2013-20158082

Get some exercise, sleep well, and don’t eat late meals (all problems for me right now).

-raster

Thank you Raster– Sorry it has taken me so long to respond back to you!!
    I had a wonderful pain free vacation trip to the beach and have been trying to figure out what worked away from home to help me– This has happened to me before.
    Stayed with a host who had a great place no A/c on but great air flow to the place. Three Dogs who were putting out and getting a lot of Oxytocin from me. Grounding/Earthing while walking on the beach every day. No cooking but did have a bit of stress eating out. Still no cooking – I hate cooking and I hate meal planning as I am sensitive to so many things. Food is my biggest challenge.

Anyway….

Again, Thank you so much for sharing you Histamine ideas…

I have done a bunch of study about Histamine but it is still new to me I also have a gene defect for DAO enzyme- I am new to 23andMe gene results too but I am pretty convinced that Histamine is a big issue with my health symptoms.

Avoid NAC n-acetyl cysteine if you take it because it is supposed to be a DAO blocker. If you know or run across any science behind this NAC thought please let me know… When I told my Metabolic Nutritionist and he says that only health bloggers have mentioned this and he only accepts Medical and Scientific backup to theory. Paleo Guy was one of the bloggers who mentioned perhaps I can contact him and find out his reference for saying that… I think Histamine may be better know about in Great Britain– Perhaps more common there– I am 48% English and Irish and am also Gluten Sensitive.

There is a chart under Cascade of Symptoms of Histamine Intolerance and Mast Cell Activation that I am trying to understand you might find it interesting as well…
    http://www.histamine-intolerance.info/
    Double Click on the chart to enlarge it.

Food wise have you ever considered FODMAPS? I am considering my abdominal pain and bloating may be affected by FODMAPS? All new area to study but seems to fit and also I am most interested in Ileocecal Valve (L-E-Co-Sea-Cal)…

I heard on a YouTube video that Candida can hang out around this valve– Not sure if that is true…

So I’ve been looking into that as well.

Do you have any knowledge about FODMAPS and Ileocecal Valve ?

When you said “Today I had very high histamine levels, maybe the highest I have ever had” How do you know when you are high? What are your symptoms/reactions ?

I have low blood pressure too!

Have you ever tried Antronex by Standard Process, Histame or HistDAO by Xymogen?
    I don’t think Histame or HistDAO are good to take on going but my Metabolic Nutritionist is big on Antronex. I’ve only had small doses 1/4 of a tablet a few times since the first whole pill I took resulted in mild dizziness for 4 days. I also don’t like the fillers in the Antronex but I do feel an immediate sinus drainage right after taking it. Might have been a release of Histamine? Gee It might be a factor with my sore throat? By the way 4 doctors (3 alternative and 1 conventional ENT) told me my throat was not Thrush but one other emergency care doctor said he thought it was probable acid reflux but he did think there was some candida in the corners of the back of my throat. I am still in pain and think acid has activated ‘lobster like’ Pepsin in my esophagus. Of my all this hurts my head you are so so right– and just like you I need to
    “Get some exercise, sleep well, and not eat late meals”

Sorry about throwing so many ideas out at ya

raster
    Participant

I tried out a histamine homeopathic and it has worked really well for me and brought me relief. I started to develop cardiovascular related symptoms and hypotension as well as ringing ears and headaches. I also started to sleep earlier and eat earlier at night and it has worked well for me. I also reduced my sleeping medication by half and it has helped also.

The liver/kidneys is what detoxes histamine your body so these organs must not be working as well as possible.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;60176 wrote: I tried out a histamine homeopathic and it has worked really well for me and brought me relief. I started to develop cardiovascular related symptoms and hypotension as well as ringing ears and headaches. I also started to sleep earlier and eat earlier at night and it has worked well for me. I also reduced my sleeping medication by half and it has helped also.

The liver/kidneys is what detoxes histamine your body so these organs must not be working as well as possible.

-raster

Is that homeopathic medication Histaminum Hyd. 30C BOIRON ?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Percyfaith;60335 wrote: Is that homeopathic medication Histaminum Hyd. 30C BOIRON ?

Does that 30C indicate the dilution? I mean, is it what is normally (at least in my country) called C30?

Rabelais

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Urgent care for Oral Thrush’ is closed to new replies.