update progress

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions update progress

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Hey everyone i want to update u a bit on how i been doing .I have good and bad news but im hanging in there .Some of u know ive struggled with the diet and actually started binging on sugar as soon as i felt die off symptoms and this has made my treatment harder !I decide d to make my diet more moderate with almond butter and berries allowed and sometimes a bit of provolone or american cheese ,i have been successful with this for the past month and a half and i am seeing improvement ,i no longer have bladder pain but i do still have a constant irritating feeling that i have to pee all the time and vaginal pain on and off .

I am doing 3 tbs coconut oil a day ,a garlic clove or 2 chewd and swallowed and Brussels sproats and rutabaga every other day .

i am drinking 4 cups milk kefir ,80-120 billion ,megaflora ,4000 vitamin c ,250 molybendum ,sweedish bitters,prenatal vitamin,metformin 1000 and milk thistle ,ashwaganda,fish oil ,iodine ,slippery elm, sf722 9 a day

I recently lost my job and am a waiting unemployment hopefully i get it if not i am pretty much screwed into spending my savings on rent untill i can find a job ! Losing my job was actually good in a way because i can be home when im feeling sick .I was fired after 6 years at my job for being late the company did not follow proper policy and hit me with 3 write ups all in a mattter of a few days for tardies dated back since jan ! i was fired taken off the schedule without notice !a very unprofessional way to fire someone ! then they told unemployment i quit !My hearing is wens so pray for me yall !

I am going to be on a very tight budget and am wondering if theres anything i can take out of my regime im thinking the ashwaganda ?also because i do have insulin resistance and am taking metformin do u think it is not as bad that im eating sum fruit and cheese ?i mean does it affect me differently cuz i have bloodsugar issues and am taking a med that lowers sugar ?

i honestly just dont have the self discipline for the strict diet i fuck it up every time and this is something ive been able to stick with .I tried coming off the metformin for a few months but i found since i was bingeing on sugar after 5 or so days on strict diet my sugar got out of control and was very high 180 !!! i know this is my fault but i went back on it to try to give myself balance yet im nervous a moderate diet may not be enough to take the rest of my pain away .i need to do this while im not working as its so much easier that way .thanks to all who read and respond hugs and i hope all of u are doing ok !

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Good luck !
    Thanks for the update & your honesty. I too have battled the strict diet as a caterer & engaged to a foodie = it’s tough !!
    I don’t know answers to your questions but offer support in way of words here. I hope you win the job struggle & get the ‘funemployment’ you deserve.
    Wishing you continued healthful days
    all the best
    Mo

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

You should try to get EBT/food stamps, too, if you can.

Glad to hear you’re having some progress with your symptoms!

hope4eva77

thanks girl yeah i havent had a bad bladder day in over a month ! My symptoms now are more annoying than anything but they no longer keep me in bed all day or stop me from doing anything .

I am really about to try to get stricter with my diet but im not wanting to come off my meds again so i think ill keep the almond butter and berries around .

Im happy to hear u are feeling better also ! I read one of your posts that u have been doing well . I maybe able to get some stamps but a few problems is i have a bank account with money its just well was my savings for my house down payment i already have used some to pay this months rent so its gonna really make a dent if i dont get my unemployment !plus my hubbys bro used my address to get his card and sells it to us im not sure if both of us can get them .

I may or may not try that my hubby buys the food and pays other bills and i pay rent so maybe i could work something out wit him idk though .

Finding a job really should be a breeze as we need nurses aids everywhere my issue is gonna be getting hired at around the same rate ugh.

i also really dont have bad die off anymore i still feel a bit weak and get nausea but nothing like b4 !

hope4eva77

MSmofish thanks yeah its been a hard battle for me and i still struggle !there will always b junk in my house cuz hubby eats horrible !he isnt that supportive of the diet ether ,i do feel that if i had more people around me to give support it would help but im doing this ether way !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘update progress’ is closed to new replies.