Update on my Thorne SF722 and Thorne Bacillus Coagulans regimen

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Update on my Thorne SF722 and Thorne Bacillus Coagulans regimen

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

So i’ve been taking these two supplements religiously these past 4 days and Id have to say, boy what a relief in A TON of my candida symptoms. My bowel movements are slowly getting more regular, and I sleep better.

Now one of my main questions are if it is absolutely necessary to take the SF722 and probiotics conjunctively because I feel like it’s causing a little too much die off for me to handle when taking these two supplements together. I was hoping to finish my bottle of sf722 and seeing results before I put myself onto the Bacillus coagulans. Although I did read somewhere that it is recommended that I take probiotics as Im using the SF722 to repopulate as I kill the candida. Could I get some confirmation or feedback on whether it would be a viable option to finish my SF722 and then start my probiotics or would that be ineffective and a waste?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I only take 3 SF722 with meals per day (9 per day total), so if you take less than this this should reduce the die-off. Even start out with 1 one per day at first if you want…

Sf722 is slow working long term use supplement, its completely safe to take it with probiotics so I would’t take them separetely. Try it out for a few days if you want but you shouldn’t really notice much difference.

If you want to reduce die-off, I also know of some liver support remedies.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Update on my Thorne SF722 and Thorne Bacillus Coagulans regimen’ is closed to new replies.