Update on my issues.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Update on my issues.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wigg1ez 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wigg1ez
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

I created an account on the forum about a month ago. I was treating my Candida with a strict diet and a handful of vitamins (garlic, probiotics, vitamin c, zinc, fiber supplements, and a few other anti fungals). However, prior to my diet, I took 1 150MG Diflucan, then 14 days of 200MG Ketoconazole, and then 7 days of Diflucan 200MG. I am a 22 year old male. During the Rx I experienced severe die off (migraine, mucous discharge, skin rashes, fatigue, etc). However, even though the yeast was being killed in my body, I seen no difference in my urinary tract or prostate. I continued the strict diet for 3-4 weeks after and experienced nothing but occasional headache, and green mucous 2-4 hours after eating on the diet. Eventually, it would subside. This was fine and dandy, however, still no progress for my UTI or prostatitis. I got desperate and ordered a CandiGONE kit online, and I know I’ll probably get a lot of negative opinions on this, however, I do not mind criticism. I’m on my 6th day of CandiGONE, and my UTI is almost COMPLETELY gone, and my prostate feels amazing. The thing I have realized is that, you can kill yeast in your body all you want and battle it however you like, but the yeast will return because you have to restore balance and pH levels in your body, hence the reason why the Rx method does not work very long because it just kills the yeast, and does not restore balance, if anything the Rx method just screws your body’s pH level even more. After this cleanse, I plan on ordering another product from this company and hopefully be yeast free for a few months at least by preventing overgrowth (no more soda, and limited sugar, no antibiotics, no alcohol, etc). However, I cannot afford to be on an anti candida diet in regards to my financial position and life obstacles. I should be able to eat whatever I like, just as anyone else. My candida did not come from food so to speak, more so from the 150+ scripts of antibiotics I have been on and my UTI came from drinking kool aid as a child. Once I do feel better, I do still plan on taking anti fungal supplements every day, but I do not plan on sticking to the 100% candida diet. Anyways, for those of you who are desperate like me, try whatever you think will work if you’re sure it is a safe route to go. For those of you who reply and say “Oh that kit has alcohol in it and a natural antibiotic”. Yes, this is true, however, if you do some research the ethyl alcohol has a neutral pH level which helps restore your pH to normal (as long as you drink 5+ bottles of water each day with it). As far as the strand of antibiotic, obviously you may have some bacteria overgrowth as well from having a weakened immune system from the yeast, so this is necessary as well. Thanks for all the positive posts on my original posting and hopefully everyone can get healthy!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

wigg1ez;37768 wrote: if you do some research the ethyl alcohol has a neutral pH level which helps restore your pH to normal (as long as you drink 5+ bottles of water each day with it).

Please believe that I’m not trying to be ‘mean’ but in order to protect the other members on the forum from your information, I have to say something about your advice. I’ve read a lot of ridiculous ways to fight Candida before, but using a form of ethyl alcohol to change your pH balance absolutely takes the prize.

Are you aware that Candida albicans produce ethanol (ethyl alcohol) inside your body in order to keep the environment in a survival state for their cells to continue multiplying?

Able

wigg1ez

Well it may be true that candida does produce ethyl alcohol. If I remember correctly, it produces alcohol as its feeding (or maybe when its not feeding, not quite sure, one of the two). Maybe, the ethyl alcohol in the tincture just keeps the yeast “out in the open” allowing for the other ingredients to do it’s job (we all know candida likes to go into hiding when battling it with multiple anti fungal agents). I’ve been reading on this forum for a month trying all different sorts of supplements while on a very strict diet (2 eggs in the morning, 1 salad for lunch, and 2 slabs of chicken at night, rotating with turkey and other organic meats), with no relief what so ever. Only 7 days on this “evil” cleansing kit, and my UTI is almost gone, my skin is clearing up and less oily, and no migraines. I had little relief on the anti candida diet for 4+ weeks (with 3+ weeks of Rx). The only noticable different on the diet was that my gut wasn’t exploding anymore. Either way, as I stated, I just wanted to post my experience. I am open for all criticism. When I went to the hospital and got tested, my pH levels were severely abnormal, and the doctors couldn’t even explain why (goes to show how “smart” they really are). I do agree that ridding candida does take time and strict foods. But, when you live in a household of poverty, its simply not a choice for me to not eat what my family eats. Whatever they cook, I eat, case closed. The only thing I can do is not consume sugar. Obviously, the company I ordered my cleaning kit from (which I won’t say any names, other people can figure it out on their own), know what they are doing because their product has helped me and numerous amounts of other people. Of all 120+ reviews, I stumbled upon maybe 6-10 that were discouraging, but I figured I’m open for anything. Also, everyone’s body chemistry is different, obviously. That’s why some treatments work for others, whereas some may not work for me. I am 22 years old, and I weigh 150lbs and I exercise daily. For other people who suffer from candida, may or may not be overweight, they may or may not be active, or they may even be a lot older than I am. Weight, age, and physical activity all play a part in candida. I am still young, my immune system can still stabilize itself, but if I don’t get it under control now, 10 years from now I’ll be 5x worse. Also, I am not offended by your reply, I am only human and can only make assumptions based on other theories and information I have found. Oh, and I am not here to advertise products and miracles. I am just posting my experience! Thanks, and take care!

wigg1ez

After a bit more research and one quick google search, “Ethanol is a neutral molecule and the pH of a solution of ethanol in water is nearly 7.00. Ethanol can be quantitatively converted to its conjugate base, the …” Of course, in chemistry if you mix ethyl alcohol with sugar and other acidic foods/drinks, your pH level will become highly acidic. Hence, why the manufacturer of this product highly recommends to drink 8-10 cups of water a day while on this cleanse because the more water in your in take, the more neutral the solution becomes. Now, not to be mean, but how does this not affect your pH level in a positive manner? Ethyl alcohol mixes with water to become close to neutral. We are trying to restore our pH level back between 7.0-7.4 correct? As far as yeast releasing ethyl alcohol to “replicate and multiply”, maybe it is actually releasing the ethyl alcohol to keep balance by excreting acid to aid in digestion, but when a person digests antibiotics and/or too much acidic foods, alcohol and sugars, then of course, your pH level continues to become more acidic. Every person on this planet has yeast in their body which produces ethyl alcohol, so why do they not have yeast infections? Hmmm… lets stop and think for a moment. Obviously, their digestive system and their bodies natural balance is out of whack from external factors. Thanks again!

wigg1ez

Bump?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Update on my issues.’ is closed to new replies.