Update on me

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Update on me

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kjones02 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I’m trying not to jinx myself here, and I know I am still not cured, but I have noticed over the past week that I am having less gas finally; still get bloated at night sometimes but not horrible like before and very, very tired, but hopefully that will get better and better, too. It has been about a month since I joined this site after trying to start the year off right with my battle of candida.

I think what has helped this week is that I am starting to increase my probiotics (it’s funny because last year when I tried to take such high doses of probiotics; I had such a bad reaction; my gut was just totally out of whack!). I have been taking the renew life ultimate flora; I only bought 15 million, but I found that I have been able to take more. I can range from taking 3-4 a day. I wasn’t sure how my body would react, so that is the reason. I know I still need a dds-1, and I do have some megaflora. So, I know later on that I need to try that again. I did buy the 80 billion renew life the other day because it was on sale for 25 dollars at walgreens, score!; when that is usually expensive. To add, the herb ashwangda really helps take off stress and anxiety, gives me a little energy.

Been rotating some anti-fungals, and I am waiting for sf722 because I would like to slowly decrease some of these and get on a maintenance of maybe that and still thinking about a detoxifer like cholorella. All in all, I found that I can have some thing on here the protocol does not recommend, but I rarely eat it that often, brown rice crackers, and wild rice, red rice, etc. is better. However, most the time I am making my own crackers, rice bran good, coconut good. Actually, I am not sure I tolerate buckwheat when people crave about it on this forum. Most the time it is egg whites, veggies (veggie soups I make up), coconut bread, and some chicken, tuna, fish now and again. I eat a lot of salads with spinach, little olive oil, coconut aminos, splash of lemon; mainly my diet. Maybe a few almonds now and then, but that is rarely, too. Just a very small handful does not give me a reaction, and since I don’t eat it everyday, almond flour is okay.

So, if anyone has anymore advice, I appreciate it. If I have another bad day, I make sure to post because I want to make to make sure to keep going up. I am hoping later this year, and I can tolerate more and more things in my diet, but for now, I am just doing what I can.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Forgot to add, I know I really need to start making my own kefir to get better as well, since like I said, my symptoms probably still can come and go. where to buy a good kefir starting kit? Can I make it without milk? I really do not tolerate dairy at all, but I can tolerate almond milk. Also, has anybody on this forum made their own yogurt before; I would like to make my own almond yogurt, so I do not get all that nasty sugar yogurt from the store. Every once a blue moon, I found I can eat a small amount of goat yogurt, which surprised me. I haven’t tried one forum of dairy though yet, plain greek yogurt.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Update on me’ is closed to new replies.