update. Its been a while since I ve been on here.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions update. Its been a while since I ve been on here.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Well I ve turned into a health freak since candida hit me. As of today I feel great. I continue to eat brown rice, gluten free pasta, sweet potato, and my coconut butter. Lots of veggies and a green apple a day. Its been a year of hell but my bloating is gone, I feel about 85%. I actually have an mma fight in one week. I feel blessed and hope to give hope to everyone struggling with Candida. Just have to choose a different lifestyle or you will never get better. Keep to the strict diet until you feel like you can add some foods slowly. Its a struggle but light at the other side of the tunnel. I even ate ice cream, hot fudge sundae on vacation with no ill effects other than running to the bathroom once lol. But all healthy food for me. I get colonics once every three weeks and I feel like that literally saved my life. I love it and hate it at the same time. Good luck to everyone and I m getting through school to help people get through these hidden diseases. I try helping people out here that have candida but they will not listen. they listen to their md’s that have them on antibiotics and steroids for years. Its unreal but I can’t force anyone.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Thats awesome! Good for you! Im trying to remember, did you just diet/antifungal or did you get into other stuff as well? If I recall properly you were having a hard time for a while.

Im strongly considering going back to school myself and am looking at places like Bastyr. Its amazing what you can do when you have the right information and tools.

Congrats.

moochpb

It was diet and antifungals. The first 6 months I was clueless and trying a million things. After my colonoscopy I felt relief. I was so constipated the yeast and bacteria sitting in my gut was awful. Colonics help so much! My digestion is improving better day by day. I still will take my enzymes and hcl with every meal. I still take sf722, garlic, and every few weeks olive leaf extract for an extra punch. It will be years before if I feel like this is cure able. But the progress of the past 4 months have been amazing. So I keep going

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

moochpb;50866 wrote: Well I ve turned into a health freak since candida hit me. As of today I feel great. I continue to eat brown rice, gluten free pasta, sweet potato, and my coconut butter. Lots of veggies and a green apple a day. Its been a year of hell but my bloating is gone, I feel about 85%. I actually have an mma fight in one week. I feel blessed and hope to give hope to everyone struggling with Candida. Just have to choose a different lifestyle or you will never get better. Keep to the strict diet until you feel like you can add some foods slowly. Its a struggle but light at the other side of the tunnel. I even ate ice cream, hot fudge sundae on vacation with no ill effects other than running to the bathroom once lol. But all healthy food for me. I get colonics once every three weeks and I feel like that literally saved my life. I love it and hate it at the same time. Good luck to everyone and I m getting through school to help people get through these hidden diseases. I try helping people out here that have candida but they will not listen. they listen to their md’s that have them on antibiotics and steroids for years. Its unreal but I can’t force anyone.

Moochpb,

Great news.

It’s important to stop by every now and then, you know how much this community needs it.

-Dan

moochpb

Thanks buddy. I know I need to get on here. It’s always good to hear success stories cause it feels so hopeless at first. I helped two people already at my massage parlor. Their drs were killing them, sent them to my dr, sure enough bad candida. So I feel good about that. How have you been Danny?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘update. Its been a while since I ve been on here.’ is closed to new replies.