Update and help with my last remaining symptom

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Update and help with my last remaining symptom

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MadEmx 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Tdog,

I was taking betaine HCL at the beginning of my protocol. I will revisit that with my ND. I have lot’s of info now thanks to you and Raster. Much appreciated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My ND said that a lot of patients he treats become more sensitive to foods after doing the diet for a period of time and he stated this is because you have become too “clean”. You wouldn’t notice the allergies/reactions before but now you do because your system is more pure. So don’t think its because you are getting worse.

I’d examine inflammation and stomach acid further and talk about acupuncture.

-raster

MadEmx

That makes so much sense, and yet I would not have thought of it. In fact, I was getting uber frustrated because I was thinking “how can I be eating so clean and still swelling? It’s getting worse, not better.” I said that exact thing about two days ago. And then I remembered this forum and the knowledgeable people who had healed leaky gut etc. I am so glad I came on to ask these questions.

MadEmx

Raster – when you rotated, did you rotate oils as well? Coconut oil, olive oil etc?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Certain things remained constant for me such as veggies, oils, spices, etc.

-raster

MadEmx

Thank you and thank goodness!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Update and help with my last remaining symptom’ is closed to new replies.