Update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

So, I have really been hard-core this week, since some of my other methods of dealing with candida were not quite as I expected earlier this year. I started my probiotic Sunday night; I was able to get it at my health store, and cancelled the order on the internet; megaflora. I got my apo-lactoferrin; taking coconut oil; and black walnut currently at the moment. Also, still taking l-glutamine, which really helps! Oh yes, molybedum and hcl at meal times (hcl really helps, too).

Monday, I had a lot of gas and some bloating, but I think that was due to the probiotic I introduced. Things are still worked up, but I have been following the diet as closely as possible. Veggies, eggs, did eat a little fish Monday night, but not too much. Plus, I have made the coconut bread. I really like it!

I have a feeling I am heading in the right direction, just get tired of waiting trying to heal. It is really hard trying to follow the diet sometimes, but now after a couple weeks, I am adapting, and I feel weird if I do not get a veggie of some sort in at a meal time.

How do you all deal with fatigue? I have been very tired this week, but I am glad that I have my crafts to keep me busy. Here is what I do!

I just hope after a couple months that I can get the bloating and gas under more control, go to the bathroom like a normal person, not be as cranky, and not have as many reactions to food. Plus, it would be nice to feel good at night-time; instead of curled up in the fetal position on the couch, but my gut is changing too, so that is party to blame now. It is going to be a long road.

Also, does anymore recommend something to help my liver/kidneys while I am trying to heal myself? I have been reading different posts about that, and I am wondering if I should. Thanks for all your advice everyone!

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Your pic didn’t show up – would love to see what you do 🙂

How do you all deal with fatigue? I have been very tired this week, but I am glad that I have my crafts to keep me busy. Here is what I do!

I just hope after a couple months that I can get the bloating and gas under more control, go to the bathroom like a normal person, not be as cranky, and not have as many reactions to food. Plus, it would be nice to feel good at night-time; instead of curled up in the fetal position on the couch, but my gut is changing too, so that is party to blame now. It is going to be a long road.

Also, does anymore recommend something to help my liver/kidneys while I am trying to heal myself? I have been reading different posts about that, and I am wondering if I should. Thanks for all your advice everyone!

My fatigue has just gradually lessened as I’ve stuck extremely strictly to the diet and protocol. My irritability, anxiety, and mood swings have also lessened, so it makes me much better at being patient 😉

My gas and bloating are also under control, more or less, and TMI, but my poop is getting closer to normal (although not there yet).

All of that has happened in about two and a half months of strict diet/protocol, which considering where I was 11 weeks ago, is a FREAKING MIRACLE!

So my advice is to just stick with it and be very strict with your diet and supplements. It will suck for awhile, but then before you know it, it will start to get better. The first 10-14 days are the worst.

In the interim time, I have also just lessened the amount of work and stress in my life as much as possible so that I can focus as much energy as I can on healing. This has been a HUGE help.

Also, YES! You should be protecting your liver and kidneys! Are you taking molybdenum amino acid chelate and milk thistle?

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

It is just annoying all the issues I have from past history, gastroparesis from eating disorder in high school; over-abusing sweeteners, not eating right, binges, etc. I do like my gastric pacemaker, it really helps. I just still hate not having a colon, small intestine to rectum, removed from colitis.

I am taking molybdenum, but not milk thistle. Guess I should add that in!

I forgot to add a couple questions:
    1. this supplement, which helps with stress and to not have extra sugar at times; I noticed it has lactose!! ok to take?
    http://www.vitasprings.com/relora-250-mg-120-tablets-superior-source.html
    2. Squash?
    I don’t think it settles on me, but butternut squash does??
    Is it on the approved list?
    what type of squashes are ok??

Here is my craft link again that takes my mind off of things and earn some extra money:
    https://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalPersonalizationByKyle

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Cute stuff!

That is terrible about your colon 🙁 That would definitely make things difficult, but not impossible! I truly believe getting a handle on the candida situation will lessen or eliminate a lot of other problems and heal things from the past.

I’m not sure about the supplement, but no squash except zucchini.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Update’ is closed to new replies.