Unexpected Dental Perk of Candida Diet!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Unexpected Dental Perk of Candida Diet!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Last March, an old filling somewhere between my upper left 1st and 2nd molars cracked or fell out while I was eating something, and ever since then, that area has hurt pretty much every time I eat, and gets food stuck in it which makes it hurt even more, since it jabs into the area where there should be a filling. I don’t have dental insurance (yay!) and I’m too broke to get it fixed (yay!!), so I’ve just been dealing with it…by which I mean chewing almost exclusively on the right side and often having a sore mouth.

I’ve been noticing since starting the candida diet (including the cleanse, I’m on day 41) that it has been less and less painful, and today I experimented with chewing my salad on BOTH sides of my mouth (revolutionary!), and while it was a little sore, it was probably 80% better. Hooray! My guess is that by eliminating sugary/starchy/inflammatory foods, my gums are less inflamed there, and I’m not feeding the tiny tooth-decaying critters that hang out in mouths waiting for sugar to appear. Also, cutting out coffee has presumably made my mouth less of a super-acidic, tooth-destroying wasteland. Regardless of why, I’ll take it. It’s a pleasant surprise.

Has anyone else noticed dental issues improving at all from the diet?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes I did. I had 8 cavities after being my illest and I didn’t have dental insurance for 2 years, so didn’t go. Since getting these filled, I haven’t had any more cavities, just random fillings that have needed to be replaced (I’ve had a bad dental history). I also currently take magnesium chloride which removes the plaque within your body and strengthens your teeth as well.

-raster

shayfo

Awesome! I need some more fillings as well, but I’m trying to put them off until I can magically afford them, and not eating sugar or grains is probably the best way to do that for now.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I haven’t yet, but I’m about to switch off of scary chemical toothpaste after this tube is up, so we’ll see if my teeth sensitivity returns or not.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

@ raster: I am interested in this magnesium chloride. Where do I get it and how much do I take? Will it remove cholesterol plaque? What kind of plaque does it remove? Is it safe?

Tsunny

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Thats awesome! I have read about people healing cavities completely naturally with eating raw butter and honey on toast every day, as well as consuming cod liver oil. My husband’s family makes local honey and i was surrounded by it last night but didnt cheat. I have cheated before with their cinnamon honey, like nothing ive ever tasted and it didnt seem to set me back very far.

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

What toothpastes do you guys recommend? Right now I use Sensodyne because I love lemons and I’m afraid the acid will destroy my teeth. I’m considering switching to Toms. Are there certain ingredients we should try to avoid?

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Many recommend just water and baking soda, but if you are buying then no fluoride, search toothpaste at the top i believe i have seen toms recommended and tea tree oil but i havent tried it yet

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I have always had horrible teeth. I had a root canal and a bridge and while I was dealing with it, I put a small filling on the back burner. When it came time to take care of the small filling I had been on a candida diet for 6 months. The dentist took a film before she started drilling. Lucky for me because the cavity DISAPPEARED! yup! Hooray for the diet!

shayfo

i’m currently using a tube of jason brand natural enzyme toothpaste, though i’ve been using regular toothpaste pretty much forever, since my aunt’s girlfriend worked at a dental office for ages and would give me their extra samples. now that i’m actually going to have to start buying it, i’m going to get the more natural stuff.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The magnesium chloride I take is a formula made by my naturopath, which is reformulated based on Dr. Prada Pascual’s teachings (he learned from him). Its a liquid and I add some to water before I want to have a BM that completely clears out my colon.

Basically it is liquid minerals with some homeopathics within it (and distilled water). You can purchase regular magnesium chloride and it should work the same.

As far as what kind of plaque it removes, I can’t help you answer your question on that. I believe there is only one kind of plaque within the body and not just the plaque in your mouth or just cholesterol plaque.

It does a bunch of other things to I have outlined in my blog post such as removing uric acid deposits.

-raster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Unexpected Dental Perk of Candida Diet!’ is closed to new replies.