Understanding Candida Related Complex

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Understanding Candida Related Complex

This topic contains 38 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

nikki wrote: What do you mean by “Did he actually do enemas or are you speculating?”
    do you think people post what ever they feel like just to down show someone??

did you understand my post?? you seem to be completely lost? I am not frustrated in any way nor its like something didn’t work for me.

please read my post clearly again, and if you still stand by your reply, then there is nothing I can do.

It seems to me that you were already prepared since a long time to post this reply somewhere, and just happend to post it here in response to me.

Its really getting hard for me to relate your response to my post.

anyway I am posting the link to the entire fight of the person to whom I spoke with, read and decide if its he who doesn’t even know the word candida or if its you who don’t even know what you are posting.

http://www.ei-resource.org/articles/candida-and-gut-dysbiosis-articles/my-battle-with-candida/

Thanks

You didn’t make it clear whether or not the guy in your anecdote used enemas or not, which is why I asked that question. Then I was attempting to sympathise  with your apparent disdain at all the contradictory information surrounding and lack of certainty in finding/determining a candida “cure”. The rest was just me philosophising about health, and since it wasn’t actually “prepared” (do people do such things?), I’ll take that as some kind of obscure compliment that my writing style is fluid or something. 

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

raster wrote: I agree with Javizy in thinking that there is a lot going on with everyone’s health problems. People shouldn’t be calling it “their candida problem” but in reality it is a health problem that is specific to them. In other words, I feel that we all have our own version of candida, the cause for it, and individual symptoms. We all have organs that are damaged in a variety of ways be it lungs, heart, colon, pancreas, intestines, galbladder, etc. We all accumulated toxins from plastics, chemicals, drugs, vaccines, environment, etc. The candida diet cannot heal all of these organs, but eating healthy and living healthy can.

You can also heal these organs via other means such as specific supplements, vitamins, herbs, acupuncture, mineral baths (sweating out toxins), etc. There is a wide variety of different protocols that promote health such as altering the bodies pH, reharmonizing the body with acupuncture, getting minerals via mineral baths, meditation, and the list can go on and on. Enemas are another treatment and its something that only one of us has a ton of knowledge in (dvjorge). I feel that because of this, his experience/opinions should be understood and valued…but only with the context of looking at and understanding other health treatments and cures.

There’s a lot going on with the body; it works and behaves in a manner that is more complex than anything humans have studied in nature. I feel that there are multiple ways to cure the body and just because people on the internet say this way or that way works is the way to get healed doesn’t mean its ONLY way. I have a feeling that theres dozens of ways for people to get over candida, but it all comes down to what is best for you and your specific version of candida.

For instance, I know for sure that I have candida in my lungs…and the protocols, enemas, etc. out there are not going to remove the candida from my lungs. I have to develop my own protocol to attack the candida in my lungs and this is going to be different than almost everyone else. The enemas might remove the candida from my colon but it won’t remove it from other places it exists and persists. Just throwing this out there as an example, but we all have our version of candida and the cause for it to grow in the first place.

-raster

Raster,
    I am one that think that removing your candida from the colon, your ” lung candidiasis ” will heal itself or with the help of 10 Fluconazole Tablets.

You know I want the best for you. Or you don’t understand my posts, or you don’t believe in me ??
    Look at my own case, when my immune system when down, I got a severe penile candidiasis that didn’t responded to anything. ( I am going to explain it to you the amount of times it be necessary until you understand it because you know I want the best for you ) I lived with it for almost 4 years. Pain, redness, inflammation, burning sensation, etc.
    That penile candidiasis resisted 3 continue months on Fluconazole, Lamisil, Amp B, SF-722, Lufenuron, and other supplements. It means I took 90 tablets of Diflucan and 90 of Lamisil together day by day. You have an idea ?? I used Clotrimazole cream, Terconazole cream, Nystatin Cream, Ketoconazole cream, Methylene Blue, Violet Gentian, Boric Acid, Tea Tree Oil, GSE, Sodium Bicarbonate, etc.

We are clear now, well, when I began to target the colon, that penile infection began to clear gradually without the help of anything. It has an explanation, my immune system. The colonic fungal overgrowth had my immune system so depressed and polarized creating antibodies, that nothing in the world could cure the penile infection. It is the same case when people with AIDS die with a simple flu because their immune system doesn’t work in spite of they be connected to powerful IV antibiotics. Rescue your immune system, and the rest will resolve with the help of several pills or by itself. This is the only thing I can promise you. The culprit suppressing the immune system in CRC cases is the amount of candida living in the colon, second, heavy metal toxicity such as mercury. Both things must be addressed, specially candida colonies living in the colon. When the fungal colonies living in the colon begin to go out, your immune system begin to balance too. There will be a moment where Th1/Th2 will be balanced and your cell-mediated immunity reactivated.
    This is the right time to take a short antifungal treatment to clean what is left, if so. Please, tell me if you don’t understand how this work or if you don’t believe in it. I would like to know.

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All I am saying jorge is that there are different methods to cure yourself from candida and enemas are not necessary (or practical) for everyone. I understand your story and your woes, but you aren’t the same as everyone else as far as what you experienced, your symptoms, etc. There may be some similarities to your experience when compared to others, but not everyone is the same is what I am saying. Everyone has candida but at different levels, persistedness, etc. We are all different.

I am very interested in your enemas on a side note and may have to go off the diet to get a prescription for nystatin (I need symptoms first in order to get it). I will talk to my naturopath first about it and see if he recommends magnesium chloride or something else instead.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster wrote: All I am saying jorge is that there are different methods to cure yourself from candida and enemas are not necessary (or practical) for everyone. I understand your story and your woes, but you aren’t the same as everyone else as far as what you experienced, your symptoms, etc. There may be some similarities to your experience when compared to others, but not everyone is the same is what I am saying. Everyone has candida but at different levels, persistedness, etc. We are all different.

I am very interested in your enemas on a side note and may have to go off the diet to get a prescription for nystatin (I need symptoms first in order to get it). I will talk to my naturopath first about it and see if he recommends magnesium chloride or something else instead.

-raster

I understand you, Raster. No all cases are the same, it is true. Enemas aren’t necessary as far as you find a way to destroy candida in its home base. I couldn’t find another than the enemas. Orally, I don’t have idea what could work. The only thing I can think is high doses of Nystatin for long period of time.
    Without destroying candida headquarter, you can not heal candida in other part of the body. That was my message.

Jorge.

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

Is it so that Candida cannot get resistent to Nystatin?

dvjorge
    Participant

Latka wrote: Is it so that Candida cannot get resistent to Nystatin?

Candida Albicans isn’t known to develop resistance to Nystatin but only in rare cases. Other candida species are resistant.

Candida can not create resistant to the water flow, at least that it goes to the hardware and buy anchors.

Jorge.

tpain
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Jorge,

Remi said she had an increase in symptoms when she first started water enemas and almost didn’t continue. Did you have an increase in symptoms at first?

Did/Do you have any symptoms from ALA?

dvjorge
    Participant

tpain wrote: Jorge,

Remi said she had an increase in symptoms when she first started water enemas and almost didn’t continue. Did you have an increase in symptoms at first?

Did/Do you have any symptoms from ALA?

Yes, I had the same thing. No symptoms from ALA now, when I began 10 months ago, yes, I had some.
    Jorge.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Able900;25052 wrote:
    In my experience as well as that of others, the probiotics do not have to wait until the “biggest amount of colonies are gone” in order to help in the elimination as it often causes severe die-off.

Able

Yeah, I’ve been concentrating on Pro and prebiotics including trying to make my own kefir. However, the biggest change of late has been the addition of Diflucan: I’ve been in bed almost constantly feeling horrible/tired/in need of rest/disturbed sleep patterns, etc…which I attribute to the extra mycotoxins: which could be a good sign that the diflucan is working but, I don’t know. I try to stay positive that this is the case but, haven’t a way to determine yet. As I’ve gotten weaker the diet is harder and harder to keep up and I’m running out of money to keep trying all these supplements (which you have already told me I’m using them out of balance, wasting money but, can anyone shed light on this subject.

Also, I’ve been away from the forum for a few months as things got intense spending all my efforts on learning such complicated subjects which aren’t my field of expertize. I still don’t have “it” but, due to everyone’s help, contributions, posts and the like I feel like my healing journey has only really just begun. It’s hard to keep up things when your body crashes and all you want to do is sleep – with little energy in the few hours between “naps”…..for an insomniac which came on as my illness progressed, that’s pretty impressive the effect of the RX antifungal.

God bless one and all….may we all have miracle cures and help from the angels – both in heaven and the human angels of this forum …… BELIEVE.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Understanding Candida Related Complex’ is closed to new replies.